Click Here!

Ninjago

Loki-poki

I apologise for starting a new thread, however, I did look for this cartoon both in the forums and the archive and both places brought up 0 results.

So I’m going to say hi, :P  And finally, I guess I’m the first one to post a Ninjago story on AFF?

Also wanted to ask, my original stores are on FFN, is it still okay to post the slightly updated and edited versions on here too?   

The one I’ve started added today is a completed story that I started this year and finished within the month, the other is a WIP and yet to be uploaded to AFF.

Sure!  You can post your work in whatever archive you want when it comes to that.  I will say though, that if your pen name is different on FFN, you may want to apprise one of the moderators of that, and what your pen name there is.  Reason I say that, is we’ve had plenty of for instances when a user uses different names at different archives, and a fan see their story, and guesses theft.  This is good, because it means people are looking out for you and your work.  But you see why I say what I do about that, yes?

Oh, if you want a category for your story, put the request here, and I’ll take care of it from there.

2 hours ago, DemonGoddess said:

Sure!  You can post your work in whatever archive you want when it comes to that.  I will say though, that if your pen name is different on FFN, you may want to apprise one of the moderators of that, and what your pen name there is.  Reason I say that, is we’ve had plenty of for instances when a user uses different names at different archives, and a fan see their story, and guesses theft.  This is good, because it means people are looking out for you and your work.  But you see why I say what I do about that, yes?

Oh, if you want a category for your story, put the request here, and I’ll take care of it from there.

Should I just change my pen name on either?

on AFF it is Loki-God-of-Mischief

FFN it is Loki god of evil.

AO3 the same but with hyphens.

Actually, looking at that, it probably would come across as theft so I’ll change it accordingly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.