Click Here!

Warning Received

Guest Stalker_ace

Guest Stalker_ace

Hello, the name I am using is Stalker_Ace, aid I have written a story with the title ‘The League’ and posted it under Celebrity fiction category.

I have received a warning regarding my disclaimer and the warning says that I do not have a ‘no profit being made’ provision in the disclaimer. When I checked though, both disclaimers (the one at the beginning and the more complete one at the end) both have the required provision in them.

I would just like to ask if this is the only red-flag, or if it was something else, and if so, may I ask what it is so that I could change it as soon as possible? 

Thank you.

I looked at the story in question, and I don’t see an issue with the disclaimer as it reads now.

I will admit we tend to be somewhat scrupulous when it comes to this subdomain, since the stories involve actual people, with friends, families, agents, and lawyers. We’re always happy to answer questions from our members regarding disclaimers, and what we need for the various subdomains, so please don’t hesitate to ask if anything is ever unclear. We try not to be vague, but what seems obvious to one person isn’t always as obvious to another person. However, we’re an active moderation team, and we do respond, here or via email.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.