Click Here!

Harry Turned into a centaur that could pass for a flat chested female centaur (yes in this story there were actual female centaur)

Guest metia

Guest metia

Here's what I remember of it. Hopefully someone on here knows what it is called or the author's name. I don’t know if it was on here (adult-fanfiction.org) or fanfiction.net.

*Harry is forced to change into a centaur because Dumbledore wants to know what the centaurs might be keeping from him (I think Voldemort is still around)

*He was supposed to be a stallion but ends up having more of a feminine form without the chest

*He runs into the Forbidden Forest and meets the leader of a centaur herd (can't remember the name of said leader)

*Harry uses the name Beauty and the herd believes he was kept by humans since his name could only come from them

*He is mated by the herd leader in the forest and later on finds out he is pregnant

*He at some point in a chapter eats some cereal like food (I believe) with mint in it which is poisonous to centaurs (he didn't know since he wasn't actually born a centaur with the herd believing it is because he was raised by humans so he wouldn't know)

*The baby is not hurt from the bit of mint that he eats

*Because of the mint incident he forgets about Dumbledore (I believe) and they soon discover another herd where there it is believed that Beauty (Harry) is the kidnapped child of a centaur couple

*He believes they are his mother and father and it is a happy occasion (we don't truly know if this is for real because when I was reading it, it wasn't finished yet)

*During this time or a little bit before he notices a female centaur walking outside the herd glaring at him. he finds out that she was suppose to marry the herd leader, but they (her herd) did not reveal she was barren so she would not have made a good mate

This is all I remember. Please this is like my fourth time putting this out. I had two people comment that they were looking but nothing so far on fanfiction.net but now I can't find my old posts. Please help me find this story!!!!!! I don’t care if it is the title of the story (whether it is still on the site or not) or just the author’s name. It has really been bugging me. I was reading it and my cousin exited out of it so I didn’t know at the time that I could just go through my history to find it (I was young) and I know it wasn’t complete at the time that I read it (some years ago). So if you can help me out that would be great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.