Click Here!

Searching for a m/m story I read years ago (involved mpreg)

Guest Dyavol

Guest Dyavol

I'm looking for a certain m/m story I read years ago. Here's some of the details I remember (may or may not be accurate, I've got a bad memory). I know it involved "soul mates" and I think everyone goes to an island to find theirs? Also, the two main male characters I think are the first m/m soul mate pair. The main character ends up getting pregnant, which astounds people. Also, I think the main guy had a job working with books? and ends up telling his boss about the baby. I remember that there's a custody battle for the kid because nobody believed that the main guy gave birth to him. I've tried searching through the stories but I can't seem to find it. I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about! 

• 2 months later...
Guest Dyavol

I'm almost positive I read it on AFF. I know I read it many years ago and at the time I only knew about AFF (I didn't read on any other website). I've got a bad memory, so I could be wrong. 

Guest Dyavol

I found it!!!!!!!!!

I've been browsing the mpreg section on goodreads and happened upon it. The story is called Heart String and it's written by Azela. The story was on AFF, but it got taken down because of people saying hurtful things to the author. I've contacted the author and they confirmed that it is the story I was looking for. I guess I'm not the only one who's asked about it. They think they might do some edits to it at some point and upload it again (but there's no for sure). So it's not possible to read the story at the moment, but now everyone who's interested knows the name incase the author does upload it again! 

The author is not on AFF anymore, but you can find them on AO3.

Azela still has an account here, but all stories were taken down by the member for personal reasons. Should the member wish to post the stories here again, we would welcome them back.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.