Click Here!

Writing a scene with vibrating Panties

bwm1013

In one of my chapters, Kim’s mother gives Kim a pair of vibrating panties to wear for a whole day. With Ann holding the remote, she playfully teases her daughter almost everywhere they go. Do you guys have ideas on how to make this work?

Imagine if you were wearing them. What would you notice first? Like imagine you’re her for a moment, close your eyes, and pay attention to the most prominent things. Then quickly jot down what you notice. This is a good exercise to use when you’re unsure how to write something. For example, if you’re trying to write a camping scene, you might notice the heat from the fire, the smoky smell of hot dogs or marshmallows cooking, the feel of the smoke faintly burning your eyes, the crackle. You’d jot those things down, then work them into your scene. 

If you’ve never used a vibrator, you can still effectively imagine it if you’ve ever had a vibrating game controller or toothbrush. Vibrations can tickle, or make you feel warm or swollen or numb. It gets more numb and hotter the longer you use them, and prolonged use can make you dizzy – maybe even a little nauseated lol. 

That’s good. I’ll do that. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure Ann doesn’t use make Kim cum all day. There will be breaks. Just, do you think that a restaurant would be a good place to use them? 

Depends on the character and how you portray her, really. Some people can’t cum when they’re stressed or feeling embarrassed or exposed (such as in a public place). Some people LOVE it. But from a smut perspective, the danger of doing it in a public place is definitely more fun, so go for it. 

I’m portraying Kim as a simple innocent teen who falls into a kind of bond with her mother and is willing to give it a chance. They are definitely comfortable with the bond and are willing to try new things. It’s not really smut, it’s simply light and sweet. The restaurant is really not that populated, so embarrassment or exposure shouldn’t really be a problem.  any more suggestions?    

• 4 months later...
On 6/7/2017 at 0:16 PM, bwm1013 said:

In one of my chapters, Kim’s mother gives Kim a pair of vibrating panties to wear for a whole day. With Ann holding the remote, she playfully teases her daughter almost everywhere they go. Do you guys have ideas on how to make this work?

Well considering it would be something like this.

Ann smiled as they walked the mall.

“Kim you’ve been such a goodgirl this whole time. I think you deserve a reward.”

Kim’s heart thundered in her chest. She was mortified. They were in a mall for god’s sake. Too many people. Someone would hear, Someone would see.

Ann’s hand gracefully sank into her purse and suddenly Kim’s panties tingled to life. A gentle soft shuddering.

Kim gasped and quickly put her hand over her mouth.

“Do keep up Kim, Or I’ll turn it to max and everyone will know.”

“Mom no-” Kim begged as her mother’s hand reached into her purse and the shuddering of her panties increased. it was just a little louder too.

Ann trotted into the shoe store as she turned to her careful moving daughter.  

Her hand rested just so easily off the side of her purse. Ann wiggled her fingers just enough to get the point across.