Click Here!

Writing a 'making a sex tape' scenario

bwm1013

In the third chapter of my Kim Possible lesbian story, Kim and her mother spend the first night of their vacation making a sex tape, and then in the next chapter they have sex while watching it before going to sleep. I’m curious on how to write this. If any of you have ideas on how to make this work, post them here. This would really help out a lot. Thanks. 

Which part of the equation are you uncertain about how to write? The making of the video or the watching of it?

I think with the making of it would be fairly simple. Show them setting up the cameras, maybe have a monitor in view for them to pay attention to so they’re aware of the angles and stuff. The watching I imagine would be describing the parts they’re reacting to most? Depending on how much realism you’re going for, maybe a little embarrassment and/or squinting because amateurs making sex tapes don’t always make the best quality lol. If I were writing it, there’d probably be a lot of mistakes. I dunno, I think mistakes can be sexy bonding tools.