Click Here!

Old Account

Guest Amir A

Guest Amir A

Hi I am having the same issue. I believe that my log-in email was aquarules1@gmail.com. I am hoping to recover my old account (cannot remember the password) and have the account be under my new email address which is aquaamir17@gmail.com. Please let me know if this can be done. Thank you. 

Guest Amir A

I believe I used the pen name aquarules or aquarules1. I also have an old registration email from 2011 in my aquarules1@gmail.com email account. Not sure if that would help but worth a try. Here is what the email says:

aquarules,
This email has been sent from http://www2.adultfanfiction.net/forum/index.php.

You have received this email because this email address
was used during registration for our forums.
If you did not register at our forums, please disregard this
email. You do not need to unsubscribe or take any further action.

------------------------------------------------
Activation Instructions

Thank you for registering.
We require that you "validate" your registration to ensure that
the email address you entered was correct. This protects against
unwanted spam and malicious abuse.

To activate your account, simply click on the following link:

http://www2.adultfanfiction.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register&do=auto_validate&uid=18472&aid=0ae64077b70b72131d3f4558b2708253

(Some email client users may need to copy and paste the link into your web
browser).

Not working?

If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, please
visit this page:

http://www2.adultfanfiction.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register&do=05

It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shown
below:

User ID: 18472

Validation Key: 0ae64077b70b72131d3f4558b2708253

Please copy and paste, or type those numbers into the corresponding fields in the form.

If you still cannot validate your account, it's possible that the account has been removed.
If this is the case, please contact an administrator to rectify the problem.

Thank you for registering and enjoy your stay!

Guest Amir A

Sorry I just realized where my confusion lies here. This is .org and that was .net. It must have changed at some point or is an entirely different site. Can the same log-in be used or is this a different website? That will likely clear this up. Thanks!

This is the same site, it was just a change of domain name. But, the problem may be that you did not re-validate your account after the change. I vaguely remember that we all had to do that, when the domain name was changed. 

I’m only the forum mod, and that lovely whooshing sound is all this tech stuff going right over my head :D 

DemonGoddess can help you further with this though, since she is our head tech admin, so please wait for her to get back to you on this matter. 

That email applies to the FORUM which is a separate program.  However, it gives me a spot to look.

Looked in the forum member base, and it looks like that account was deleted.  I’d say, going by past experience, you’d registered for the forum and not the archive.  Without finding a matching archive login, the forum account would have been deleted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.