Click Here!

Other places I publish my works

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

disclaimer: I am not a lawyer nor do I pretend to be on TV nor did I spend last night at a Holiday Inn Express.

I'm really glad you cleared that up for me... :blush: I usually tend to be a little gullible... Haha!

Like I already mentioned, I'm also on gay authors and the fourms over there are crazy! I offended someone right off the bat because I didn't realize they had some sort of Master title and that they are ALSO a cop in real life or something... Yep. This dude is totally a COP :D so everyone on the fourms over there respects this guy and they all suck his d**k!!!!

@sweetmamajamahad some issues there too... They're just really unfriendly to newcomers... I'm not getting the same feeling here thou. This fourm really shines, you guys have an amazing community of writers gathered here! 

Thanks for all the cool legal answers though. That was informative and I feel a little less scared. Your right, you kind of have to get used to the idea that some people will steal at all costs. Hell, I pirate things off the web from time to time.... Anyways, thanks. it's all good info to know. 

• 1 month later...
On 4.06.2017 at 5:11 AM, DemonGoddess said:

Having said that, I get the distinct impression what we have here is a “rules are for everyone but me” thing, yet again.  

Nope, we have a clear case of “we have rules that are stupid, but we’re too inept to do something about it even if people point out the mistakes straight to our faces”.

3 hours ago, nautiscarader said:

Nope, we have a clear case of “we have rules that are stupid, but we’re too inept to do something about it even if people point out the mistakes straight to our faces”.

Still beating that dead horse, I see…

Hey, everyone! You can find @nautiscarader on AO3 and tumblr. He just stops here to complain from time to time because we don’t let him link that in his stories, as per paragraph 3 of our Terms of Service (the same ToS he agreed to when he made his account):

You understand that advertising is not allowed in User Submissions or on Author's page as the site is supported by advertising and we do not want to detract from paid advertisers. Adding your site to the url field provided, is not advertising. We welcome you to visit our advertising page here for more information on starting a campaign with us:
Advertising information

See, he’s exempt because he says so, and we’re too stupid to understand that. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima fucking culpa. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.