Click Here!

Melrick's Review Replies - Movies

Melrick

For Chaos Delayed

From mastershakeme on May 29, 2017

Am I just selectively picking the kinks? Lol you have a knack for transporting me to the beautiful fantasy world of Asia. I had a good image of the waterfall in my head and when they start fooling around, it becomes another hot ass fuck feast! You are making me horny dude! When Rambo has the Thai girl receive from behind, I creamed a little. That's my favorite ^_^ anyways... I've never much enjoyed one shots but yours give me a little something extra. I'll probably check out a few more of these :-P thank you!

It’s the only story I’ve ever written based on a movie, and it was written at the prompting of someone.  I wasn’t really sure how it would turn out, so I’m glad you enjoyed it!

2 hours ago, Melrick said:

For Chaos Delayed

It’s the only story I’ve ever written based on a movie, and it was written at the prompting of someone.  I wasn’t really sure how it would turn out, so I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Idk I never thought of Rambo as a sex object... I think I may re-watch one of those movies now lol. That was a nice little deal for whoever it was meant for...ok! I'm being weird! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.