Click Here!

Law and Order: SVU

Guest mystimoon

Guest mystimoon

I read a fic about a month ago that I think was on ff.net but I’m not sure. It was about Olivia and another main female character (I think it was alex???). Anyways, they get kidnapped and are held in an old warehouse by a leader of a gang-type group. The fic started off with Olivia tied to a chair and the ‘other female character’ chained to a chain-link fence. ‘Other female character’ gets raped and they both get put into a large room enclosed by chain-link fencing. They both get taken out at random times to be tortured or raped. I remember a scene where Olivia is locked in a dark room for a few days and starved. I also remember the kidnapper liked to keep ‘other female character’ in his private bedroom with a blindfold on to try to mess with her more while he raped her. There was a specific scene where Olivia was forced to rape a blindfolded ‘other female character’. It ended by Olivia killing a kidnapper only to be kept prisoner by the kidnapper’s second in command. Finally, they are rescued when Olivia i brought up to the gang party upstairs and raped by all the members. There was an undercover cop inside the gang and he was able to get help for the girls.

It is bugging me sooo much that I can’t find this anywhere now because I want to read it again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.