Click Here!

Yeah so about old accounts...

Guest Christa McGinn

Guest Christa McGinn

So I haven’t logged on in ages. I have no idea what e-mail I would have used, and I highly doubt I still have access to it. My old name was Christa McGinn (with a space, apparently), but I just registered a new one without a space. I haven’t posted any stories on my new one, so I’d be happy to go back to my old one if I can. My current e-mail is ChristaMcGinn@hotmail.com, but I don’t know what e-mails to even begin to give you for my old accounts. I could try to give you some old passwords or e-mails that I might have used (privately, of course) to prove it’s me, if that’s even visible, but I don’t know if I would be better off just starting over or actually  trying to get my old stuff back. I guess it would be weird for there to be two Christa McGinns on here...

I have found what I assume is your old archive pen name, but the archive isn’t my area of expertise, so there’s very little I can do to help you with that directly.  I can contact another person here, DemonGoddess, but she’s been extremely busy with work lately, so I will tell you to get comfortable, because I’m not sure how long it’ll be before she can help.

We’d definitely need to have DG merge the two accounts, and that way she can use the current email address. Please bear with us, because it requires database access and only two people have that access: DG and manta, our code wizard.

12 hours ago, Guest Amir A said:

Hi I am having the same issue. I believe that my log-in email was aquarules1@gmail.com. I am hoping to recover my old account (cannot remember the password) and have the account be under my new email address which is aquaamir17@gmail.com. Please let me know if this can be done. Thank you. 

I think it’ll be best if you started a new topic with your issue, otherwise there’s too much of a chance of this getting accidentally overlooked.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.