Click Here!

The Lone Wanderer - Discussion and Stuff

Guest BigE2955

Guest BigE2955

You can do OC if you want, or a fandom so long as you clear it with me first. With Naruto, I'd prefer Sasuke-centric stories, others are alright so long as it doesnt bash my boy Sasuke. No yaoi tho, het only. I'll conaider yuri if its simple.

I have a few challenges Id love you to take a look at. no hard feeling if you turn them all down.

here are a couple cuckquean (female cuckold) ones. idk if you like this fetish the way I do but I love the idea of sakura stealing Naruto away from hinata (I love NaruSaku stuff. and I always thought sasuke would be better with Karin) with hinata too submissive to stop her husband from falling for another girl and ends up a third wheel in her own marriage.

and here are some cuckold ones.

Guest BigE2955

You sure like your cuckold fics dont you?

I ike the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th ones. Expect one of them to be posted in the next couple of days. Cheers!

I know I made it seem like I'm obsessed but the only good challenges on this site are either cuckold or sasuke-bashing :lol:

btw you say 2,3,and 4 is that counting from the top or just counting the cuckold stories? because id LOVE to see you do one of the cuckquean ones. youd also be the first fanfic author ive seen do one. :) 

nice talking to you. :) 

Guest BigE2955

It was nice talking with you as well! Don’t be afraid to message me on fanfiction.net if you have any questions or concerns, or even if you just want to chat. I try to get back to any messages as soon as I can, within the day if possible.

Guest Zero336

Really liked the most recent chapter and I look forward to each new chapter. I thank you for doing more Tsunade, that part I really enjoyed and am very much looking forward to seeing more of her in later chapters. 

Guest Remy_Maxwell

I’ve been following Lone Wanderer for quite a while before joining the site today and I’m STILL waiting on my Lucy Heartfilia chapter. Rias was great, Robin was nice although I would have much preferred Nami, but when you finally bring my beloved Fairy Tail into the mix, you bring Erza? I know it was fan choice, but I fully expect you to uphold to some Author’s Prerogative and bring my beloved Lucy into this story! Preferably since you’ve left it so open, a post-manga timeline Lucy because I just love those extra long Twintails that allow for wonderful Handlebars(I have a fetish for hair pulling and Lucy is a total sub) and the likelihood of a Natsu/Lucy pairing is undeniable, so there is possibly gonna be a cuckold with using her anyway… Besides it makes for a great threeway chapter with Erza and one of those moments in the story where you could pull some Plot no Jutsu for Erza’s disappearance in Magnolia. You must!!!

Guest BigE2955

Zero336 – I’m glad you’re enjoying it. Tsunade is fun to right, and I hope to have her with Mei again in another three way.

Remy_Maxwell – Lucy Heartfillia might appear… but, I’ll likely do her in another story. But, you’ve piqued my interest – I would love to have a threesome with Sasuke, Erza, and Lucy… and Lucy’s reaction to seeing how depraved Erza has become would be golden. I’ll think about it, but not guarantees.

Guest Remy_Maxwell

Well, if I’ve piqued your interest and my darling doesn’t appear in Lone Wanderer, but you’ll use her in another story can I offer a suggestion of sorts? Since Dimensional Travel/shenanigans is a canon supported fact that it does exist within Naruto’s universe via things such as Obito’s Kamui, Madara’s Limbo(to an extent it uses a different dimension), and Kaguya’s various Worlds, why not run a Sasuke story based in part on the old Naruto fic, Naruto’s Sexy Adventure. Said fic had Naruto literally using a Seal he created to leave his own timeline and travel to the future where upon he banged his own daughter with Shion(this was way before the War even existed mind you) and had other worlds at various points along the original opening which used Naruto’s home world. Granted, it’s a shame this story was pulled by both the original author and the followup author who got permission to rework the story, but it had a good premise behind it that would work wonders in a Crossover styled plot thanks to Dimensional travel being a legit fact for anyone who has a Sharingan(and probably Six Paths Senjutsu).

My thought is take advantage of Sasuke’s beautiful little Rinne Sharigan which offers him that oh so joyous ability Creation of All Things(or some other jargon Sharingan Hax to Plot no Jutsu his way across the Multiverse) and run his way through things like Fairy Tail, DxD, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, video games, and whatever else fits the bill. I’d totally kill to see Sasuke teaching Ultimate Class Devils Serafall and Grayfia how ‘outclassed’ they are by a Human or Kallen and C2 learn that Britannia can be defeated without Lelouch… Imagine what Winry Rockbell might think as she comes across an armless Sasuke(he never did take a Mokuton arm like Naruto did after their final battle), proceeds to offer him Automail and in lieu of financial payment, he offers her everything Edward hasn’t… The possibilities are endless, especially since Naruto has also given no ****s to the potential behind Time Travel. After all, Space/Time Ninjutsu is totally a thing that all Dimensional based Ninjutsu fall under. Flying Thunder God? Totally a forerunner to crossing the Time Barrier.

And I’m sure this idea would gain much support from those above. It doesn’t even have to go through a single world per chapter. Sasuke could literally play around for entire arcs messing with events different worlds(I WOULD ****ING KILL FOR SASUKE/IRINA IN DxD!!! She and Lucy are literally my favorite girls), thereby increasing the showings of who Sasuke gets in harems, because let’s face it. Sasuke’s harem fics are too few, especially in the crossover arena. Have him travel back and forth from time to time, leaving one world and going back to a previous where he can cause even more chaos as he visits with some of his preferred girls.

Guest Jopex

Hey BigE2955 what about a story where hinata cuckold naruto with someone other than sasuke like (A the fourth raikage ,killer bee or jiraya) .

Guest Jopex

Ok but for the raikage case  it should be hinata cause of the Kumo kidnapping and they need the byakugan :

So about the story why not the former raikage come to tsunade about exchange marriage contract alliance between Kumo and konoah and there is a konoah shinobi choji who have married a Kumo kunoichi karui so in exchange a shinobi of Kumo him must marry a powerfull and impregnable konoah kunoichi and he said he is going to stay and open a dojo in konoah tsunade accept she think about that son of a b . naruto whose granny comment and attitude made her mad day after day and Watch the hyuga removal attempt and said to him there is the hyuaga girl who married naruto and have boruto ( who understand love 7yo) she as the best asset ( ass and chest )of this village and is in age of procreating powerfull babyes she is verry naive and little shy she is gonna be your personal guide of this village im gonna bring them in your new dojo tomorrow you can begin to sect her then but you can humiliate naruto boruto and tease them about hinata and ask them about guest room there and i can tell you in a week time she is gonnalove the BBC of yours and scream your name and humilliate both huby and son(about lemon dojo fuck before boruto ,dinner fuck whhile naruto is drunk make a hole for naruto or boruto to Watch fuck everywhere in the house humiliating words and picture in all house etc) .

It is just an idea no flame.

Guest Mark98

Oh fuck!!! :2tubs: Yo, Remy maxwell that's a great fucking idea! I support you 100%.

I've always wondered why no one wanted write a fic with Sasuke crossing multiple worlds and instead chose Naruto when Sasuke has the tool aka Rinne Sharigan to legit travel across different dimension/world. It's like fucking there and nobody wants take advantage of that concept. Probably because many of them are Naruto fan boys. They probably get mad at this too lol. 

Anyway BigE2955, you're an amazing writer and I enjoy and love all the stories you've written so far. Clearly I'm a Sasuke fan. I've never liked the main characters of most shonen series. I used to like Naruto initially but his character really became dull. The typical shonen character archetype gets boring real fast. Ignore those butthurt flames. Personally I find you're latest story very enjoyable. Keep doing what you do. I'm  so glad you exist cuz there is just only a handful of writers who write a Sasuke harem story. I'd totally gave up on aff long time ago after the lack of this and I'm really glad to come across you on fanfiction when you posted your fic there. Just keep enjoying your writing cuz that makes for a great story :D

Guest BigE2955

Renny, I like the idea. It’s really original – and yeah, I really don’t see why Naruto is the one doing all the time traveling, when he hasn’t even done a single seal in the entire series. Sasuke literally has an eye that lets him travel through dimensions, lol.

Jopex, I like it as well. Very very interesting.

Mark, I’m glad I’ve restored your faith in AFF.

How do you guys feel about my newest story, Loveless?

Guest Mark98

It was ok, though I prefer male Sasuke. Seeing a colder Naruto is kind of strange like he doesn't have it in him to ditch Hinata. You get what I mean ? The cold and aloof attitude works with Sasuke since he is a asshole sometimes, jk XD, most of the time. Naruto on the other hand always has a naive albeit cheerful disposition. It seems ooc. On another note, I hope you can manage all the extra stories cuz as much love your stories, I always love your fast chapter updates for your longer stories and response to a reviewer. Thank you for everything XD

Naruto is a bit bitter, considering his rather… unfulfilled relationship with Hinata. He isn’t cold – he’s just tired. Don’t worry, once he and Satsuki get going, he’ll become the Naruto we know and love.

Gotta admit while I liked Loveless, I just think it stands better as a oneshot. The idea of using a Naru/FemSasu without having any cuckold in the way sounds so much better as a long term fic. This stems not only from my hatred of Hinata as a character, but also from everything Naruto and Sasuke go through in canon without Hinata even being present. Assuming the same events all happen the same way even with a Rule 63 Sasuke, Naruto still spent years chasing after her and when did Hinata ever say anything? Yeah… Just make something new without any Hinata pairing if you had intentions to continue, if only to appease those who would be offended by the idea of cheating. It’s not like their isn’t enough stuff elsewhere of anything, but it brings in a different readership and broadens the story types you have if you work a single pairing vanilla.

Anyway Mark98, Naruto fans aren’t picky, butthurt bastards. Take it from me. I’m a Naruto fan. I may prefer the Rule 63 side for…reasons… but there’s a damned good reason why so many people like Naruto as the getting all the girls. He’s a well written character first off and he’s practically a walking God in terms of power. Compared to Sasuke, who has a much more complex dynamic in his writing(that many people who don’t understand only see as Emo), Naruto’s good nature and desire for everyone to get along is entirely easy to relate to and thereby give everyone and their mother. And by proxy because of how some of Sasuke’s actions are in fact irredeemable in the eyes of many, they don’t wish to see him ‘rewarded’. It’s a tough sell, but it’s like Kiba in a way only worse. Kiba is an ass, but he isn’t well liked as a main character. So people would be unhappy with him getting pairings. Give Shikamaru a harem, people would be happy because he’s a relatable character.

Guest Mark98

Let me clarify Remy_Maxwellwhen I meant butthurt Naruto fans I meant the flammers on BigE2955’s stories like the ones in Naruto's Fetish fic. I have nothing against Naruto fans, I don’t condemn them. I honestly do not care for them. To each his own, right ? But what I do hate is the unnecessary flames, for any stories for that matter, even Naruto centric ones. The authors have the freedom to write what they want. I don’t understand why anyone would click on a story they detest so much only leave a flame.

As for Naruto himself, he’s a good character and that’s about it. Simply because there is not much character development, he personality did not go through any dynamic change. Always optimistic, caring and let’s not forget his ‘never give up’ attitude. I can respect that. He clearly fits the shonen character archetype bill. I used look up to him as a little boy. But I’m 19 now and I know people don’t work that way. The irony is that Naruto is the least realistic character. I was fine with him until he kept using his Talk no jutsu. And the idea he has that he can save everybody without any repercussion. Like seriously, that never works IRL. Nobody can relate to that. Many of give up sometimes. Many of us are not always optimistic and I sure as hell cannot not hate some people I strongly dislike.  I have to agree, most of us are partially like Shikamaru. The lazy attitude (not the genius trait) is relatable. No one wants to get involved in anything moderately troublesome. I only wish he had more screen time, love his character. Strength wise, both Naruto and Sasuke are equal. With or without a bijuu or a bloodline limit. Naruto has complete control over his bijuu which is an achievement and Sasuke can fight with one arm.

As for Sasuke, yes he’s the villain and villains do bad things,lol. Maybe I did not mention the fact that I always end up liking the villains, including movies and tv shows. I love all the Uchihas and the Akatsuki members, that’s just it. But you should note that he’d helped (albeit unintentionally) kill Orochimaru, one of the Akatsuki members and Danzo (who clearly was NOT a good guy). Probably the only bad thing he got away doing was attacking Kages at the summit and even then his intentions where to kill only Danzo but due to Zetsu he was confronted by the Kages. If you think about he did not stop finish them off. Yea he had planned on attacking Konoha but ultimately he couldn’t do it cuz Pein beat him to it. And Pein ended up being not that bad of a guy either. Attacking Bee and trying to kill Karin are probably the only irredeemable factors. Though he did atone them by helping in saving the world since Naruto would not have been able stop Kagyua alone.

Yes I’m well aware that people choose Naruto for the sake of simplicity. His character is easy to write. There is no conflict cuz he easily gets along with everyone, quite straight forward plot there. Sasuke characterisation is complex. There is many layers to it. He has a dynamic character through out the series, each change brought about by his actions or indirectly by others. The change he goes through is personally the most interesting plot element through out the Naruto series. Its shows how ugly and how low someone would go after they lose the things most important to them, i.e love. And this is anything but true in Sasuke’s case after all nobody treasured love as much as the Uchihas, as stated in the manga. Which honestly enough makes him more relatable. Put it this way, if someone were to kill my family and tell me they were evil and this was for the better and it was to save lives. Honestly my first reaction would be fuck the people, why should I care about strangers. Fuck society (see what I did there – its a MR ROBOT reference,lol). Fuck the world. Because we humans are selfish like that, there is no helping it. Writing Sasuke is not easy and I respect authors who can handle him. 

But on another note, stories like BigE2955’s are there for pure enjoyment. Nothing serious. I enjoy them and people who can’t appreciate it, they can fuck off. As if they know the effort of writing a story. Though, I have agree that Loveless is better off as a oneshot :think:.

Aww… I’m touched. 99% of the time, that little conversation would have delved into an argument, lol.

I might continue Loveless, fyi, just because I actually really enjoy writing it. Don’t worry – I’m still going to do other stuff as well. How did you guys feel about the latest chapter of Naruto’s fetish? Good? Bad? Amazing? Popcorn? Let me know!

Edited by BigE2955
typo

Guest Mark98

I never meant it to escalate into a heated discussion about who is better or which character is better either. Like I said, I can respect anyones opinion. 

The chapter was good. Great way to warp things up. As for Loveless, you do you. Though I do miss the daily updates for The Lone Wanderer. After all that was the story that piqued my interest in your writing. I would like to see where you take the story. I will wait. 

Thanks. I’m probably going to end up doing a fourth chapter – Naruto’s Fetish is a lot of fun to write – but there’s something else I want to mention. I have been collaborating with somebody to put together an original story, which I actually posted a few hours ago. If you’re a fan of my Naruto work, you might like it – you can find it easily if you go to my Adult FF profile. Let me know what you think!

I might do other anime like Bleach or Fairy Tail if someone gives me a good idea. I do OC as well, but Naruto is likely to remain the focus.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.