Click Here!

The Lone Wanderer - Discussion and Stuff

Guest BigE2955

I like Highschool DxD. I just hate most of the male characters. Issei is an annoying dumbass that drools over boobs half the time. Kiba is… okay. The other males are cool as well, but I can’t see myself writing content for them, unless it was a commission or something. If I were to do Highschool DxD, it’d like involve someone from say Naruto or Bleach coming over to do most of the dirty work.

Guest Sopec

Sorry just my thoughts  :the  seduction of naive hinata , the fucking humiliation and perhaps pregnancy of hinata just one chapter would be a bit short:) 

As much as I love Highschool DxD, almost 90% of all crossover stuff I see has Naruto. There are a couple good ones with Itachi, but rarely up the smut factor involved. I’d honestly love to see one with Itachi, but honestly his character follows too much on the good-natured motivation(hence Angel, but all fics I’ve read take him down the Devil path) and he hasn’t really shown a drive towards personal goals of any kind, thus my leaning towards Sasuke whose motivation can be either good or evil, but almost entirely self-serving, the way any good devil in DxD should be. And yet, I couldn’t see him being a legitimate reincarnated devil considering all the power he wields by the end, even if he is sorely outclassed by Naruto who is a legitimate walking God.

Guest Eeper

I’d love to see some Sasuke putting some of the stronger Kunoichi like Tsunade and Kushina in their place, on their knees before him worshipping him.

I’ve enjoyed reading your stuff so far, very well done stuff!

The next chapter will be the last. And it’s pretty fucking long, so it might be a while.

Edited by BigE2955
typo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sopinade

Hi BigE2955 you are still here just to say your stories are really good but are you doing story with other main character like the raikage  anytime soon  it is just a question thanks ;)

Guest Lightbeam

Oh! Yay! World Turned upside down is continuing! I’ve been waiting for this.

Loved the chapter, by the way, hoping we get to see Sasuke really tame the whole Inuzuka Clan, putting Tsume in her place (after all a man like him needs some bitches) (it was a terrible pun I know) >.>

Also after reading that Kushina bit I kinda wan t Kushina to start like a religion, a cult, dedicated to Sasuke, like worshiping him and his cult, and she’s the first one to convert to it now but who knows how far it will spread? (I’m pervrted I know).

Anyway very fun chapter, hope to read more in future!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.