Click Here!

The Lone Wanderer - Discussion and Stuff

Guest BigE2955

Guest BigE2955

Hi!

I wrote a story called the Lone Wanderer, which details Sasuke’s experiences as he claims a massive harem after the Fourth Shinobi World War. Here’s a link if you haven’t seen it – http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106114

This is a place to discuss it. I might reply to a few comments here, but really this place is here so I could post important announcements and polls.

Anyways, here’s the poll for Chapter 36.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13055795/r

Guest Rorgaro

It’d also go good with someone who’s normally very haughty or full of themselves, I think, for Sasuke to show them their place, so to speak. Bonus points for anything involving multiple girls at the same time.

Guest BigE2955

The character is going to be a crossover. And I think a lot of people who choose that option are either going to be kind of mad, or kind of glad. We’ll see, :).

a prison scene would be nice. or something with a girl running around (half) naked in public (or with a dildo inside her? I rather liked the scenes with Tsunami) 

Guest Rorgaro

Aww, so no harem scene? :P

Well I’m sure it’ll be fine anyway, you write well. Still gotta say I’m kinda excited for what’s gonna happen in your other fic, where everyone’s women, since I do like the idea of Sasuke turning the world into his own paradise dedicated solely to him.

(The funny thing is I’m not even a big fan of Sasuke in the actual story, but I do like smutty nonsense where he’s involved. Then again what one looks for in a good ‘story’ and good ‘smut’ are two different things so maybe that’s not so weird).

Guest BigE2955

Heh. I’m literally just about to post a new chapter for ‘A World Turned Upside Down’. Rest assured, the Inuzukas will be ‘domesticated’ at some point, all of them. Yex, that’s an interesting idea. And Rogaro, like Sasuke or not, so long as the writing is solid and you’re enjoying it, I’m happy, :).

Guest Rorgaro

Its not that I don’t like him, I don’t think I feel very strongly about any of the characters in the actual story.^^;

More just that, despite being ambivalent about him, I do really like reading smut involving him is all. But yeah your writing is definitely very solid and I do enjoy it, keep up the good work.

Guest BigE2955

Rorgaro – I can understand that.

Malon – She certainly does… but I think Sasuke will do a little more than just make her moo. Stay tuned.

Scet – She’s dead in the Lone Wanderer. Read my other story, A World Turned Upside, if you want to see Tayuya.

Guest Ratche

Just wanna say nice writing, really like both your stories! In a World Turned Upside Sasuke’s probably gonna get a cult starting up about him pretty soon, which would be awesome.

Guest naruto17

I'm really hoping you do a Kushina chapter soon for Lone Wanderer. Id love to see Kushina acting as a mother figure to sasuke trying to replace the hole of mikoto. too many stories have sasuke just mind break kushina. but the thing I find so hot about kushina is her motherly attitude. seeing her act as the perfect mother/wife to sasuke would be AMAZING and I would never stop praising you if you do it.

Guest BigE2955

Ratche – Thanks!

GuestShadow – Hmm. Something I’d have to consider.

Dhi kfsahm – I think you’ll enjoy the newest chapter of A World Turned Upside Down when it comes out.

Glk – I wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t do something like that.

Naruto17 – … shh. Stop trying to give away spoilers, ;).

Guest LemonLover

Hi great chapter with erza. Can you do a chapter with the following characters pls

Esdeath from akame ga kill

Meiko from prison school

Femkyuubi 

Guest Mark98

Love love love this story. I always look forward to a new chapter every day. So thank you so much. This best part other than the frequent updates is the quality content. Great job ! Though I would like some Bleach girls getting involved. I mean, Rangiku Matsumoto... *hinthint*

Guest BigE2955

To anyone reading this – thank you. As of right now, the Lone Wanderer is at 99 reviews, which is absolutely fucking crazy to me.

Here’s a little ‘race’ of sorts. Whoever leaves the 100th review will have their girl – Naruto-universe or crossover – put into the story guaranteed, likely in the chapter after the next.

Once again, thanks. Keep the reviews and the suggestions up, guys, and have a great day.

I don't know if this is the place you would want me to leave this message but here goes. I'm looking at the couple of people who review naruto’s fetish and say “you just lost a fan” and I don't understand them. stories like Kage Sexbomb or the more recent ‘The Conquering Hero’ (both of which I LOVE) have Naruto cucking other character (sasuke in particular) and those stories get GLOWING review with about 10 reviews a chapter with not a flame in sight.

and I just cant wrap my head around why people treat these two similar situations so differently. is it just because they dislike sasuke? if so then why do people who liked your other two sasuke harems dislike this story? is it a dislike of seeing Naruto get the shit end of the stick? no because stories like Rabiator’s Konoha Hospitality are some of the most popular fics you can find.

idk I just felt like going on a rant sorry :( 

I hope any negative reviews you receive wont discourage you. I enjoy all 3 of your stories and hope you continue writing them (and some more chapters of Naruto’s fetish). as someone who enjoys cuck stories (no matter who is getting cucked) I hope to see you write more. I also enjoy this one because the cuck was actually enjoying it instead of being miserably and suicidal by the end of it like so many other inferior (and actual Naruto hating stories) end up as.

Guest BigE2955

Cody, you managed to convey everything that I felt beautifully. I agree - you see Naruto cuck stories where he literally tortures and rapes women and they get dozens of shining reviews. I literally went out of my way to make it as cosensual and non-bashing as possible, and yet I still get flames. I guess you just can't win sonetimes.

But, honestly - fuck them. If you dont like it stick to the other two. I'm going to make a 2nd chapter just to spite them, so I hope they got what they wanted lol.

FYI, summer is coming up. I'm going to start writing commissions and challenges - contact me on ff.net or leave a comment here with your ideas.

As always, have a great day!!

glad to hear you’re not letting the hate get you down :)

also really happy to hear you are gonna start more stories with commissions and challenges (I defiantly know a few cuck stories id love you to take a shot at)

btw about recommendations. what are the requirements? only Naruto stories? only sasuke as the main character? that sort of thing :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.