Click Here!

Searching for a GS yaoi beta reader

Guest LezBlowShitUp

Guest LezBlowShitUp

I've been searching for a new beta reader for my ongoing Gundam Seed fic. It’s posted on Adult Fanfiction and Fanfiction.net. The fic is called Fated Pair, and it's an M-rated yaoi AthrunxKira re-write of the original story line. I have a plot which diverges at Kira and Athrun's meeting in Orb (by the fence) and develops into a parallel AU which follows close-ish to the cannon. There is a summary included below if you wanted more information. I have several chapters published now, but the 4th chapter is not beta-edited. Please let me know if you're interested. 

You can email me at lezblowshitup@gmail.com. Please put BetaReader in the subject line.

Fated Pair by LezBlowShitUp reviews

"It's okay Kira, I've got you. You're not alone," Athrun cooed while wiping the tears away from those baby-fat cheeks. "Athrun?" The little boy questioned surprised to have been found. Athrun smiled at him, leaning closer and nestling his nose into Kira's chocolate locks. He pulled Kira into his arms, puzzle-piecing their bodies as close as they could get. AthrunxKira, Asukira

Gundam Seed - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 30,740 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: May 18 - Published: Mar 17 - [Athrun Z., Kira Y.] Cagalli Y. A., Lacus C.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.