Click Here!

Help me find a gaasaku fanfic? It takes place during the chunin exams?

Guest 6lilystrings9

Guest 6lilystrings9

I'm getting frustrated looking for this, otherwise I wouldnt ask something so embarrassing. 

This is pretty much the only GaaSaku fanfic I like because it doesnt utterly butcher Gaara s character. 

As I remember this fic goes as Sakura arranging secret nightly meetings with Gaara. At first, she nervously edges around him and he's probably only entertaining bored curiosity. They grow closer as she little by little by little chips away at his defenses. 

I remember a particularly touching moment in which Sakura manages to reach out and touch Gaara's shoulder. He's shocked and pretty much high-tails it out of there. 

Another moment is when Sakura tells Gaara that she's his because he s gone shukaku!berserk... I think. But the words later come back when Gaara *ahem* wants to strip her of her dress. Its not a sexual moment though: he wants to expose her the same way he feels exposed. Its an intimate moment of mutual vulnerability. He warns her with "You said you were mine." when she expresses initial reluctance. 

Hm... another moment is when he shows his distorted shukaku face, the one thats halfway covered in sand, and she touches his cheek. 

I also remember at some point Gaara, with her consent, scars her with the "ai" character and Ino founds out. She proceeds to freak out like a good friend. 

Finally, after the sand invasion, Kankuro and Temari sense how important Sakura is to Gaara and tell her where they plan to hide after the poor kid gets his butt kicked by Naruto.

Guest 6lilystrings9

OP again. Just remembering the author’s name or the story title would be helpful, even if you don’t have a direct link to pm me. If you remember the story, I’d like to discuss it with you! I wanna do my part to write a spiritual successor to it. I miss that fic so badly that I want to write my own gaasaku fanfic on the same premise and setting, but I can’t remember what motivated Sakura to arrange those nightly meetings and what kept her coming, even though Gaara was so blatantly dangerous. And why Gaara kept coming back.

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.