Click Here!

Wanderingaddicts Review Replies

From BronxWench on May 06, 2017

I have missed reading your work, you know. And already, one chapter in, and I'm well and truly hooked. Antelarion is wonderfully mysterious, and all the hints of secrets he holds are enough to make me eager to read on. Mosswood is wise, and Faradrella is a delight. And yes, while I still haven't let myself get sucked into WoW (I have NO time!), you're quite adept at making even newcomers like me comfortable with the lore. 

So, my vote is for more, please! But then, I've always been a greedy wench. :D

Woah wow bench I was noooot expecting your name to pop up on my WoW section again! Thanks for taking another gamble on one of my WoWfics, I remembered you’d never played. But also, hearing that I can take something I love and make it accessible enough to excite someone with zero experience of it is probably one of the best compliments a boy-writer can get! 

From BronxWench on May 06, 2017

Chapter 2... utterly delicious dragon sex! This is why I've missed you, waddict. I adore the wealth of pure sensation, and the lush attention to every nuance of sex, the feel of skin against skin (or scales, as it were), the scents, the tastes, the sheer physicality of coupling. It's glorious, and I'm remined of how jealous I am of your skill.

So, yes, more, please! (And there, I've asked nicely...)

Waha, okay thanks again! This was something that was a source of moderate consternation for me, since my usual partner in crime (hint: he’s an ornery argentinian) refused to read the het stuff – even tertiarily – so it was on me to be like “please please please don’t let me have accidentally had impossible positions in this 4-way.” So… yeah you’re the only person I’ve had actually comment on that part of it. It’s a relief to hear it’s at least tolerable! 

The other part I really appreciate is seeing how the characters look from outside my own point of view. I’m always surprised when I try to convey a character’s… um… character(!) and it actually seems to come through. ty for making my day quite a bit better!

Edited by wanderingaddict

6 hours ago, wanderingaddict said:

Woah wow bench I was noooot expecting your name to pop up on my WoW section again! Thanks for taking another gamble on one of my WoWfics, I remembered you’d never played. But also, hearing that I can take something I love and make it accessible enough to excite someone with zero experience of it is probably one of the best compliments a boy-writer can get! 

I’ve always been a fangirl of yours, you know that! :D

6 hours ago, wanderingaddict said:

Waha, okay thanks again! This was something that was a source of moderate consternation for me, since my usual partner in crime (hint: he’s an ornery argentinian) refused to read the het stuff – even tertiarily – so it was on me to be like “please please please don’t let me have accidentally had impossible positions in this 4-way.” So… yeah you’re the only person I’ve had actually comment on that part of it. It’s a relief to hear it’s at least tolerable! 

The other part I really appreciate is seeing how the characters look from outside my own point of view. I’m always surprised when I try to convey a character’s… um… character(!) and it actually seems to come through. ty for making my day quite a bit better!

Tell the ornery Argentinian he’s been remiss in poking me, although I still adore him, too. :lol: But you did a wonderful job with all of it, and four-ways are never easy to write, especially when you add in extra legs. But everything built beautifully, from Antelarion growing progressively less formal to his wonderful edgy banter with Hemathion. Can I confess, I laughed out loud when Antelarion told Faradrella she could only have the drakes? It was wonderful!

Anyway, I’ll look forward to more of this one!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.