Click Here!

Need partner for Kim Possible lesbian anthology

bwm1013

I’m looking for a partner for a Kim/Bonnie anthology. It’s a collection of stories where Kim finally buries the hatchet with her former rival, Bonnie Rockwaller and start a unique friendship. If you’ve read the Don’t Tell Daddy stories, you’ll pretty much know what I’m talking about. But in case you don’t, they take place in lots of locations, where Kim and her mom engage in all kinds of sexual activity. I want the overall feeling of the stories to be light. I do like the Study Date stories, but I don’t really want any BDSM or Humiliation. I would like at least one bondage story, but I also would like to keep it light and playful. I also would like to feature toys. And at least one threesome scene featuring another female character. 

This is my first story ever, so I would really like some insight from most of you experienced writers. So feel free to send me some of your own work so I can make a decision. I’m looking for people who can proofread my stories and/or make some suggestions on how to make them better. Please contact me at this email address: barneyfan1013@gmail.com

I really look forward to your responses. Thank you all, lilo1013.

Edited by bwm1013
Needed to added something important

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.