Click Here!

PostWar Drarry Fic With Harry as Both Genders

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

I started reading this fanfic at least 6 months ago and have no idea what the name of it was.

It is a series with 1 completed and the sequel is WIP.

At the beginning of the first story Harry wakes up a month after the Battle of Hogwarts ends in the Zambini Manor where Blaize explains the situation to him. Everybody thinks that Harry Potter is dead, Harry now turns into a girl for a certain amount of time, and then after that turns back into a boy. Blaize (I know I am spelling one or both of these names wrong) then gives Harry the option to go back to Hogwarts with him, but as his female cousin, which Harry agrees to and is sorted into Slytherin. Harry and Draco eventually date and fall in love, take a break after Draco is told the truth, that the women he loves is also the man he just got over his feelings for, Harry Potter, but they eventually get back together and get married, and then Harry gets pregnant.

I am not exactly sure when the marriage takes place, but I definitely know that Harry being pregnant is one of the plot points/main focus of the sequel. Also, when he is pregnant I am pretty sure he stays a girl the whole time.

One scene I remember is when he is losing one of his virginities, I believe it is when he is in his female form and his male form has already lost its virginity (this is one of the weirdest sentences I have typed and considering what I put down as challenges and requests for the Harry Potter fandom that is pretty hard to do), and after Draco is fully inside of him, Harry complains about how easy and less painful losing this virginity is compared to the other and unfair it is that the other one is more painful.

I am pretty sure that the website it was on was one of the ones that has recently been taken down, AFF, or a fanfiction site with Harry Potter fanfictions as the only things on the site. I also believe the author wrote a Harry Potter/Lucius Malfoy story but I’m not 100% on that one.

Does this story sound familiar to anybody? Please this has been driving me crazy for MONTHS!

THANK YOU!!!! I have seen Malfoy Cover over on AO3 and thought the name looked familiar, but the fact that it was tagged as humor threw me off. Now I can’t find it over on AO3 (very weird). I shall get to rereading it now! Maybe now I can finally sleep at night!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.