Click Here!

Hadrian Peverell, the most Powerful Mage, wants....

Guest k505

To be fucked!

Warnings: Male Pregnancy, Pregnancy, Bi-Sexual Harem/Submissive Harry, Double Penetration (One hole), Pseudo-Bestiality (Werewolf/Harry and Animagi/Harry), Pregnant Pseudo-Bestiality, Incest, Pregnant Incest, Breeding Kinks, Magical Toys, Dominate-Females… etc.

Summary: Hadrian Peverell (the most powerful mage of his time, wickedly handsome Lord, and the only descendant of Morgana Le Fae and Mordred, Rowena Ravenclaw and Godric Gryffindor, Antioch Peverell and Ignotius Peverell) comes into the possession of eight male sex-breeding slaves (Severus Snape, Sirius Black, Regulus Black, Lucius Malfoy, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Rodolphus Lestrange and Rabastan Lestrange) and four female sex-breeding slaves (Bellatrix Black, Narcissa Black, Hermione Granger and Fleur Delacour) via the Ministry of Magic. The Ministry of Magic hopes to persuade Hadrian to procreate with their gifts (they drugged his slaves with long-term lust potions). However, Hadrian has no interest in anything, but his work and his two suitors, Gellert Grindelwald (young) and Albus Dumbledore (young) (and secretly his manservant – Tom Riddle). So, his slaves decide (with Tom’s help) to take what they want – Hadrian’s ass.

But… wait... All Severus Snape, Sirius Black, Regulus Black, Lucius Malfoy, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Rodolphus Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, Bellatrix Black, Narcissa Black, Hermione Granger and Fleur Delacour wanted to do was change the past for the betterment of both the Light and Dark sides. Somehow they ended up in an alternative universe, branded as slaves and given to James’s ancestor. James’s freaking hot ancestor, who needs a good fuck and to be saved from Albus’s and Gellert’s various plans.   

Include: Hadrian Pregnant multiple-times by various Males. The females pregnant from Hadrian and the other men, which the females have dominated. Graphic pregnancies, Sex...etc. 

Pairing: Tom M. Riddle Jr./Severus Snape/Sirius Black/Regulus Black/Lucius Malfoy/James Potter/Remus Lupin/Rodolphus Lestrange/Rabastan Lestrange/Bellatrix Black/Narcissa Black/Hermione Granger/Fleur Delacour/Hadrian Peverell

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh, I took it down because I used a similar theme in my own story, “Once Upon a Time Turner, Book One of the Memories of Ghosts Series” 

The story is posted on Archive of Our Own. Shrugs. Although I am open to a different spin on that theme in my story. 

Feel free to contact me, if you want to discuss an idea.

- k505

bryona.e.hart@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.