Click Here!

Naruto/Multi. Kushina main I think

Guest Elayne

Guest Elayne

I think the story starts with Naruto and Kushina initially and then expands. I'm actually after a specific Naruto/Ino chapter. It's where she's hired by Kushina to clean the house and catches Naruto sunbathing or something. One thing keads to another. During their act she ends up on the phone with kushina and Naruto tells Ino to tell his mother exactlt what's happening.

In a following chapter Ino comes to the house again and brings Temari along. Obvious stuff happens, but at one point they discover a random room that produces clones of Naruto and Temari ends up overwhelmed and addicted or something and needs to be dragged away.

I've been searching for a while and can't find it. I thought it might have been something along the lines of a story called Posing for the Camera but I can't find that either. Like I said it starts of Kushina and then expands. I don't think the Ino section happends until like Chapter  4 or 5 at a guess. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Guest Forgotten_Prophecy

i think it was called “posing in the morning”, not sure who by but i cant seem to find a link to it at the moment either so it may have been taken down

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.