Click Here!

Need help either recovering my old account!!!!

Guest Veronica

Guest Veronica

Hello! Ive reached out to technical support about this but haven't heard back!! My log in name is Mindingmybusiness. The email I used for the account is Ronnieronnie01r@aol.com. I have no access to that email any further. I dont know how  to get this fixed but I would like to get back into my account to edit my stories and to start posting once more! I dont know what  other information you would  need. Ive posted  on other sites like Y!gallery (nuthinbuttrouble) Which I have found out is no longer is existence and fanfiction.net under Mindstorm88. Anyway any help would be great. The new email address would be VRogucki@hotmail.com.

Thank you!!!

Veronica

Hi. there!

Our tech admin, DemonGoddess061, has been insanely busy with her RL job, but what I can do is to write this up for her, so she can update your email address in the database. Once she’s done that, one of us will contact you with the instructions on how to activate your account again here on AFF.

Bear with us, and we’ll get this all sorted for you. And welcome back! :)

Guest Veronica

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! Its been a long time coming but I found all my old stories and just couldnt help but want to jump back into the wonderful madness! I know things can be busy especially with a RL job but I just wanted to make sure I took all the right steps myself. 

Im glad to be back!!

V

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.