Click Here!

Harry/Fenrir Submission

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

I would like fanfictions where Harry Potter or a female version of him submits to Fenrir Greyback. The submission can be willing, coerced, or forced, doesn’t matter as long as it happens. Examples can be “Good Boy” by Seraphyn and “Fenrir Greyback's Bitch” by 1kinkyslytherin. Kinkier and longer the better.

THANK YOU!

Also did I just put this in the wrong place, if so can you please direct me to where I should post this? If not then can you please tell me? Thank you!

I was searching for fics like this, not requesting for one to be written, but I wouldn’t be opposed to people writing more of these fics either.

I have been posting in the challenge forum for some fics, so can I double post it, like have it there and here? What is the difference really between that forum and this one? Sorry I am new to using this site for posting challenges and requests and such. I thought this one was one when you are searching for a fic you can’t remember, like I was about to make another post about a Drarry fic I was looking for but can’t remember the name of.

Thank you for the help!

The search forum is for inquiries about already-written stories, either ones you’ve read and can’t find, or recommendations along a certain theme.

This thread, the Challenges/Requests thread, is for asking to have a story written which meets the criteria you establish, and so people who like writing in response to a challenge can find a prompt which suits them.

I don’t recommend double-posting, since our forum staff tries to keep things a bit more orderly. I’ve moved this to the Searching for a Fic? as being the more appropriate place. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.