Click Here!

Harry & His Partner's Meet the Dursleys Again

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

I want Harry to have a few male partners, 3 minimum. He is living his life in love with them and all of a sudden he bumps into the Dursley family after all of these years. How does it end up?

I prefer to have his male partners to include Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Tom Riddle/Voldemort, and/or Fenrir Greyback, BUT I do recognize that some other people might want a similar type of story but with different people than I like so write this story with a partnership of however many you want and include whoever you want, just keep them all male please. I am leaving this as an open challenge so however many people can take this challenge as they want.

I have seen a few others in the past, but it is usually just Harry, one person, and at least one of the Dursleys. I want to see how people would see the Dursleys reacting to multiple male partners, and how the partners react to the Dursley bunch.

Make sure to include the link, title of the story, the pairings, and any warnings that the story comes with.

Bonus Points For:

• GIVING ME SEXY TIME!!!!! I like sex scenes but not essential (also I have no restrictions against any kink you might want to include).
  • The longer the better in my opinion, but I also realize that can decrease the quality of writing so I am okay with 2,000 word one-shots.
  • Mpreg. Either previous to the “get together”, current, or both.
  • At least one of the partners going all heroic and being held back.
  • Sassy/”I-Am-Doing-Better-Without-You-So-HaHa” Harry where he just throws everything they ever did to him back in their face while being very successful at what he is doing.
  • Aunt Marge and Ripper being there.

If you have ideas, comments, or questions please leave them below, I check these at least once a week minimum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.