Click Here!

Stud for private drive

Guest Wiberg

Guest Wiberg

I’m looking for a fic I once read, where Harry is asked to "help” the neighbors at private drive.

think the first one was the sister or mother of Piers. It turns out she does not want him to fix the sink or desk or anything like that. They have some heated sex instead. Someone comes home and Harry flees out the window, but is caught by another female neighbor.

The ball is rolling from there and Harry really gets around. There might have been some twins and their mother involved in one chapter. Nr.2 might have offered Harry his first anal experience.

This continues for most of the summer. I can not remember if this fic continues all the way to hogwarts…. But I seems to remember madam Rosmerta or Narsissa or Andromeda Tonks talking about Harry. That he might be like his father and that they remembers the shrine many girls had for him.

Does this ring any bells???

Any ideas to locate this fic (or similar ones) would be very appreciated!

Guest Guest1

Not sure if it is the right one, but the first one that comes to mind is That Boy Is Trouble by Andrew Joshua Talon. I believe that there are 2 other ones that are more smut focused than his but I haven’t found them (again) yet.

Guest Wiberg
On 18/4/2017 at 11:05 PM, Guest Guest1 said:

Not sure if it is the right one, but the first one that comes to mind is That Boy Is Trouble by Andrew Joshua Talon. I believe that there are 2 other ones that are more smut focused than his but I haven’t found them (again) yet.

Thank you!!!

That is the one… although I can't find the original one. 

I've found some extended versions with varying level of quality. There actually is such a thing as too much smut. 

Can someone point me to the original (without breaking the terms of this page)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.