Click Here!

Crossover category

Guest MakimashiMisaoF.D.S.S.L.A

Guest MakimashiMisaoF.D.S.S.L.A

Hi, Im first than anything English is not my first language so be patient with me ok?… I can read english pretty well but I’m not that good writing it soooo “patience people”

I really love reading and actually writing fanfiction even it mines¿’s are actually writing in Spanish my tonge, so as you can tell I have been reading a lot of things lately and I realice that we cant find a lot of crossover’s in the fandom as we could expect, actually with all the good writers arrownd and the ideas of amaizing plos mixin moveas,anime, books and many things,is a disapoiment to find out that there are so few fics,and also autor who try tro write a good crossover and continue untilthe end ( I have one crossover online and a few in the rod of publishing it) so I will ask you people to think about the idea to open up a category for Crossover and chalenge all the writers to try on in mixin plots and make a wondefull history… I don’t know if ypu undertnad what I means (my english is THAT bad XDDD) but please try on.

There are Crossover categories in many of the categories in the Archive. If you told us which fandom(s) specifically, you are talking about, then the archive mods could better answer your question. 

Also, I’m moving this, since it’s not an actual Category request, and therefore belongs in the General Questions forum. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.