Click Here!

Kim Possible: Kim loves Bonnie

Guest Lilo1013

Guest Lilo1013

This is my challenge to you: create an anthology of Kim/Bonnie lesbian stories. The overall premise of this anthology is that Kim has buried the hatchet with Bonnie after the episode Homecoming and start an unique friendship. Each week, I’ll come up with a theme and you must right a Kim/Bonnie story around that theme. The total of chapters for this anthology is 10. Once I picked all the winning stories I will put them in my anthology.

Here are the rules: 

1. No big curse words like fuck shit bitch. Use small ones like ass pussy tits. Also no curse words in the dialogue. You can use some erotic words. 
  2. There will be a threesome scene challenge soon, but if you want you can have another character in your story as long as that character’s presence is short. 
  3. No Shego. (I apologize to some of you KiGo fans but that combination does not work.)
  4. No humiliation or bondage.  If you want to use spanking please keep it light and playful. 
  5. No copying off any other author's stories. That is plagiarism.  

Signups begin now and end on April 21st at 9:00 P.M. Challenge begins on April 25th 

And one more thing: No eliminations in this challenge. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.