Click Here!

Erotic Word Prompt Challange

Acal

The challange is to write a intimate/erotic or romantic scene (800+ words) or multi-chaptered story (2+ Chapters)

Chose one of the prompt words below and post in this thread which one you are doing, you may do more then one.

Can be any theme as long as it is in the Originals section (not allowed - Non-Con, Minor, Pedophilia or Beastiality)

Exceptions: If the Non-Con is role-playing that is acceptable, Minor relationships are acceptable if the ages of the people involved are appropriate and are no more then 5,6 or 7 years apart. Beastiality is acceptable if the theme of the story is based on shape-shifters or werewolves and both involved are in their animal state.

M/M

M/F

F/F

M/M/F

M/F/F

Moresome

When your done post here what section it is in

1. Chocolate

2. Hot

3. Heat

4. Emotion

5. Passion

6. Nails

7. Black

8. Whipped (doesn't need to mean D/s)

9. Cream

10. Thick

11. Hard

12. Chains

13. Silk

14. Boxers

15. Buttons

16. Torn

17. Tear

18. Bond

19. Love

20. Tongue

21. Ice

22. Cold

23. Burn

24. Desire

25. Beat

26. Dance

27. Muscle

28. Puckered

29. Tight

30. Appeal

31. Sex

32. Belt

33. Uniform

34. Buckle

35. Arched

36. Moan

37. Scream

38. Growl

39. Purr

40. Snuggle

41. Warm

42. Breath

43. Smell

44. Touch

45. Shiver

46. Flame

47. Green

48. Red

49. Blue

50. Yellow

51. Strawberries/Strawberry

52. Trust

53. Safety

54. Blind

55. Secure

56. Bare

57. Chair

58. Rope

59. Lace

60. Sweat

61. Water

62. Shower

63. Steam

64. Towel

65. Robe

66. Custard

67. Swearing

68. Wrestle

69. Arousal

70. Lost

71. Danger

72. Blood

73. Annoyance

74. Lust

75. Leather

76. Boots

77. Bustier

78. Corset

79. Dress

80. Hair

81. Stubble

82. Lips

83. Hugging

84. Massage

85. Oil

86. Bath

87. Sand

88. Sea

89. Blanket

90. Intense

91. Bracelet

92. Ring

93. Necklace

94. Glass

95. Watching

96. Light

97. Shadow

98. Tall

99. Small

100. Hunger

plotbunny.jpg

Too many to choose from so i'll do it in order.

1. Chocolate.

It'll be original, borderline bestiality, but not shapeshifter. Just because i like to set fire to the envelope.

• 1 month later...

What about a long fic (over six chapters) that has each of the 100 words included in it? Each word would have a meaningful point in the story, and repeated as many times as possible.

Kinda like this, I suppose:

(Male OC)- Oohh, I like your chocolate covered nails digging into my back.

(Female OC Werewolf) - *Growl* You would like them more if I dug them into your hard butt(/or ass), wouldn't you?

(2nd Female OC)- What about me? I'd love to suck his hard cock, watching as my black lipstick covers his entire, huge, length!

Anyway, just a thought...

• 1 month later...

Whoops! Forgot about this. My computer died and i couldn't write erotica while sharing my wife's laptop.

Anyway, i did come up with a Halloween short. On Halloween.

And she did turn out tobe a shapeshifter, but i have little control on my muse. Still, she's not a werewolf...

Nekhbet

What about a long fic (over six chapters) that has each of the 100 words included in it? Each word would have a meaningful point in the story, and repeated as many times as possible.

As a technical challenge, what about using all 100... in order?

I poured the melted chocolate over her pussy. It had cooled a bit from the melting, about as hot as a shower right now. The heat soaked into her body and relaxed her muscles, even while churning her emotions.

"I feel no passion for you!" she lied, nails digging into her palms. "This is not the way to excite me!"

The syrup was so dark it was black. I knelt my face down and whipped it into a froth with my tongue.

...sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Accidental Suicide Bomber

25 and 26 intrigue me. I think I can work something around those two.

f/f with a little dash of drug references and a heaping helping of fluff.

It might be more romantic than erotic though.

As a technical challenge, what about using all 100... in order?

I poured the melted chocolate over her pussy. It had cooled a bit from the melting, about as hot as a shower right now. The heat soaked into her body and relaxed her muscles, even while churning her emotions.

"I feel no passion for you!" she lied, nails digging into her palms. "This is not the way to excite me!"

The syrup was so dark it was black. I knelt my face down and whipped it into a froth with my tongue.

...sort of thing.

I like that idea. I could see me using a lot more in the style of similes rather than, say, actual chocolate or whichever, but I reckon it could be fun.

• 2 years later...

Sounds interesting... I think I shall Come up with something although it may combine a few of these words... :smartass:

• 11 months later...

I choose the wierdest, to me, one. Glass!

will post is soon. :-)

Ok, It's up, it has been for a while but I plum forgot to let you know where it is! Silly me.

Glass Snowflakes and Angel Wings

I was drawing a commish art piece of a kick ass asian influance Snow White. In the picture she is holding snowflake shaped throwing stars, and while thinking of snow as being sharp ans dangerous, I came up with the Idea of glass snowflakes as a metiphore for unrequited feelings.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I updated the story, it is still in the same place, same name, but I fixed a few plot holes. I think it is more cohesive now, and am contemplating a few more in that same line. My current plot bunny for the next is a war angel, who clips her wings to save a soldier's life, and is then pretty much stranded in a war zone. Let me know what you think.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.