Click Here!

Femharry Reading the Fanfics?

Guest Forgotten_Prophecy

Guest Forgotten_Prophecy

came across it about half a year ago i think, recently read a fanfic that reminded me of it but i have no idea what it is called or if it is still online, anyways,

Umbridge calls everyone into Hogwarts hall and forces them to read several books detailing the life of FemHarry, various people are called in via some magical means and noone can leave untill they finish all the books, key persons being voldemort and bellatrix

anyways from what i can remember when it is revealed that femharry was physically (with hints at sexual) abused by vernon & petunia (reading fanfic not the canon books, so lots of abuse) she gets overwhelmed by everyone (ron,hermione,sirius, remus etc) all crowding around her demanding to know why she never said anything to which she explodes at them that she has told them, they have witnessed it happening (twins getting bars off her window and seeing her locked door/catflap) and all they had to do was simply look at her to see the damages (scars, malnutrition, scared of males etc), unfortunately this only causes them to have another go at her

to everyones suprise however Voldemort simply walks over, tells everyone to shut the hell up before picking her up in a bridal style and carries her back to his and bellatrix couch before glaring at everyone elses in the hall, practically daring them to come and get her which no one does, femharry meanwhile is both comforted and slightly disturbed when Voldemort and Bellatrix start acting almost parental towards her for the rest of the chapters whilst everyone else freaks out at seeing the evil dark lord and the saviour of the light comfortable together

i think there is even a scene when they get to the end of first year where femharry asks in the fanfic about why voldemort is chasing after her only for dumbledore to essentially ignore her question causing voldemort in the real world to ask her if she knows now, when she replies in the negative her openly tells her and subsequently everyone in the hall that there is a prophecy linking them however the longer he hears more of this story the more he suspects that it may have been a setup by albus dumbledoreto provoke him into trap

• 1 year later...
Guest fogrotten_prophecy

unfortunately no i never found it, did come close at one point but from what i was able to gather the (potential) writer in question encountered issues in real life and took down almost all of their stories, at least according to an acquaintance i bumped into when inquiring about this story elsewhere, unfortunately given the sheer difficulty i have had in finding this story i think he/she may be right

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.