Click Here!

Vernon's Pet Freak

Guest I'm Weird And That's OK

Posted 2 other challenges under the names of Marge's New Pet Bitch: Harry and Harry Potter: aka The Bitch of Dudley's Gang please go check them out.

For both of them I used the story The Collar And The Carrot as examples for what I want, only with Marge and Dudley in charge of Harry.

As I was just rereading the story it made me realize how much I NEED another story like this, with a few changes.

The things staying the same/similar:

• The magical collar, it’s properties, and the name tag (it doesn’t have to say FREAK but it should be like that) which is the only name he answers to after the collar is put on.
  • The type of “clothing” he wears (the loincloth, the gag (which should be something equally disgusting as the socks like pee stained underwear), the toys).
    • The clothing can be changed if it fits a purpose in the story, like underwear that he wears and uses as a toilet, which becomes his gag the next day. Not just he wears boots, high-heels maybe depending on if it is humiliating, but unless if can’t no change.
  • Harry’s reactions to what is happening to him, AKA he hates it but can’t do anything about it (at least in the beginning, you can make him a slut for it in the end.)
    • As far as reactions go, Harry should be begging for release a few times.
  • I want a scene similar to the one with Vernon making Harry fuck himself with a dildo for hours on end and not being able to cum, only bigger, with more details and Vernon needs to witness the whole thing.
  • The training, Vernon must train him for things like the “positions,” chores, other sexual things he might like.
  • The “rule” (I don’t know what to call them) should be similar in terms of (also adding some rules which I will signify with the + symbol):
    • Harry is to do all of the chores.
    • During meals Harry is supposed to stay out of sight kneeling OR he can be used as a cock-warmer for both Dursley males and then you can get creative with the use of the semen they may produce (like that is his dessert).
    • Unless commanded by Vernon, he sleeps in a dog bed.
    • He eats and drinks like a dog in ALL ways with the how he eats and what he is eating.
    • (+) His pee and poop MUST serve a purpose, by further degrading him and making him do it like a dog in the yard, or you can use some kinks.
    • (+) You can add the rule that he must crawl certain places or all the time.
    • (+) Add some of your own laws LIKE THESE!

The things that need to change/added:

• This all starts off much younger, MUCH younger, oldest being summer before second year please, youngest 7 years old.
  • By the time this starts between Harry and Vernon, Petunia either has her own lover and is rarely there or is gone (you decide how), leaving only Dudley behind for his father.
  • I want a scene with Harry riding Vernon begging for more.
  • Marge has dogs, use them.
  • VERNON IS USING A MAGICAL COLLAR! MAKE HIM USE MORE MAGICAL STUFF! LIKE MAYBE A POTION THAT GIVES HIM INCREDIBLE STAMINA! OR SPELLS THAT GIVES BODY MODIFICATIONS! USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!

Other stuff:

• There is no kink in the world that turns me away, I would prefer things along the lines of watersports and scat (like eating them) and forced submission but him liking it and small cock humiliation (you don’t even have to add the humiliation just make it a small cock on Harry), but if those aren’t your thing I understand.
  • The neighbors don’t care as they all have people similar, Harry is normal in the neighborhood.
  • Multi-chaptered/10k-15k word MINIMUM!
  • If you include Harry’s first year at Hogwarts, none of his adventures happened, Voldie is either permanently dead or never existed, and he kept quiet to himself with very few actual friends, so that nobody notices nor cares that he disappears off the face of the Earth.
  • I would prefer no Hogwarts, or him ever leaving Vernon’s care at all, but if he has to like I said no Voldie, nobody notices him, he is just a face in the crowd, BUT you can have him go in order to get the magical stuff I mentioned before, only Vernon has to see him basically every single day.
  • Dudley can occasionally use Harry, but only when Vernon says okay to it.
  • Harry can either hate it the entire time or love it by the end but please have him turned on a few times.

I AM JUST ASKING FOR A SIMILAR STORY BUT NOT STORY PLOT LINE!!! DUMBLEDORE COULD HAVE GIVEN HIM THE COLLAR AS SOON AS HARRY GOT THERE SAYING THAT “YOU CAN TREAT HIM HOWEVER YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU PUT THIS COLLAR ON HIM WHEN HE TURNS [insert Harry’s age] YEARS OLD HOW YOU TREAT HIM WON’T MATTER BECAUSE OF THIS COLLAR” FOR ALL I CARE!!!!

That story was a great beginning but I need MUCH MORE!

Please comment if you have any questions or concerns. AND SOMEONE PLEASE WRITE THIS!

• 2 months later...

There is a story over on AO3 called “Nounours” by Ogla69 that is basically PERFECTION in what I am looking for, only it is written in French and had to read it using Google Translate and its missing the level of kink, humiliation, and degrading sense that I need it to have, like “The Collar and the Carrot” has.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.