Click Here!

Code Not Listed/Adding Chapters?

Hello. I actually have two concerns. Number one: There is a recurring theme in my story for which there doesn’t seem to be a tag and I don’t want to inadvertently offend anyone. How would I tag “female ejaculation?”
Number two: Is there a way to insert a chapter? I thought my story was complete but as it turns out it is not and the new material will lie between chapters that have already been submitted. Thank you.

58e7764774a58_dotsspots.jpg.42305d4981ec85761a9a17af1584c3a8.jpg

“Thank you. You’re my very best friend.”

Hi! I can answer your first question easily enough. We don’t have a formal tag for female ejaculation, nor do we actually have one for male ejaculation other than the WD Wet Dream) tag. If you’re worried it might offend, you can make mention at the top of the chapter in a short author’s note, on the lines of “Chapter contains female ejaculation” and let readers take it from there. :)

As far as the second question, I’m actually unsure if that can be done other than by removing the already submitted chapter which would come after the new material, and then posting the new chapter and all following chapters. Our FAQ section doesn’t mention adding chapters in the middle, so I’m going to guess it’s not something which can be done without removing the following chapters first. The good news is that removing chapters without removing the whole story will not affect your hit count or reviews. The bad news is that it can be tedious to repost chapters, and to reformat them if required. I’m sorry! :(

2 hours ago, BurningLover73 said:

Number two: Is there a way to insert a chapter? I thought my story was complete but as it turns out it is not and the new material will lie between chapters that have already been submitted. Thank you.

Controls to reorder the chapters ought to be on the wish list.  I’d suggest talking to Demon Goddess to see if she can reorder chapters (she likely could with the right query).  If so, you’d post to a new chapter and have her reorder.  Of course, a nice :beer: to DG might make this go smoother :P

1 hour ago, Desiderius Price said:

Controls to reorder the chapters ought to be on the wish list.  I’d suggest talking to Demon Goddess to see if she can reorder chapters (she likely could with the right query).  If so, you’d post to a new chapter and have her reorder.  Of course, a nice :beer: to DG might make this go smoother :P

DG’s been working mad crazy overtime, so I wouldn’t add to her workload, to be honest. She’s barely had time to breathe lately.

Edited by BronxWench
Punctuation, Wench... it's important.

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your response and I apologize for being so late in seeing it. I simply (not really “simple” at all) copied and pasted the rest of the chapters and shifted everything down until I could insert the new one. Thank you. I know in the future that there is an easier way should I need to add another chapter. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.