Click Here!

Looking for Very old Slash story

Guest EJC

I'm looking for an old story called Moonlight and Mist. It's about a Viking named Brad an a healer named Orlando. Brad kidnaps Orlando and brings him to his Viking country where no one likes Orlando because of his healing powers and his ability to see the future. Soon Brad starts to fall in love with Orlando and Orlando starts to fall in love with him. There’s murderous plots and mistrust and jealousy and romance. The story is amazing and the plot and characters are fantastic. 

Please help!! If it's at another site let me know! If you know the author’s email let me know as well! 

Edited by BronxWench
removed request for a downloaded copy

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

I remember reading that story and think author removed stories from here but they were posted on another site that I think   was called Mirrormere which featured Lord of the Rings stories. I hope it’s ok for sharing this info I don’t want to get into trouble for violating any rules so apologize in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest KMA

I also can’t find the story.  It’s a shame because it was one of my favorites!

I wish I had saved it to a word document.  

Edited by BronxWench
edited to remove request for hard copy.

At the top of this thread, and every search thread, you’ll find the following message:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

It’s not window dressing. We do not, and will not allow requests for hard copies of stories which have been removed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.