Click Here!

Long story about slave girls (Bdsm, milking, sexual torture, etc)

Guest Colt

I remember reading a story a few years ago about how all these women were taken and placed into a secure facility. The dominatrix then would proceed to turn them into sex slaves, using a lot of different methods an varieties. The title was one word and it was something along the lines of “Captured”, “Caught”, “Taken”, or something along those lines. The first chapter was about a new girl on all fours bound to the floor, while the dominatrix came in and “broke her in” with a strap on. Another chapter was about a girl being bound to a leather chair with vibrating díldos on it, while watching a screen playing explicit content. Another where a girl was milked after being given an injection to make her lactate. It was a fairly long fanfic with atleast 10 chapters, all of the chapters having short titles that fit the subject of that chapter. The milking one was “Milked” i remember, pretty sure the chair one was “Vibed”. Anyways, it was a really good fanfic that i cant seem to find, though i would be surprised if it was taken down. If anyone knows about this fanfic please let me know!

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.