Click Here!

Inuyasha rescues Kagome fic

Guest Erin

Hello,

There was a fic that I read on this site a little while ago but I simply cannot remember the name of it or who wrote it. All I can remember is this:

At the beginning of the fic Kagome is in the modern era and is attacked and raped. Inuyasha rescues her but the damage has already been done. He takes her back to the Feudal Era where he and other characters magically help heal Kagome’s wounds (physically and mentally). After this Inuyasha comes up with a plan to get the people who hurt Kagome. Apperently it was a gang that had been terrorizing the neighborhood. (I think the gang might be called Nightstalkers or something similar but I am not sure). He gathers Sanyo, Miroku, Sesshomeru, Koga and his wolves, and some others (can't remember them all). He devises a way to bring them to the future and they all go back. Together they track down the gang who is responsible and in the process rescue a lot of captive girls. Then they turn the bad guys (except for the leader) over to the cops and go back to the Fuedal Era. 

That is all I remember of the plot. The only other thing I think I remember is that it might be a rather long story (so more then one or two chspters).

If someone could please tell me the name of this fic so I can read it again, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.