Click Here!

Original MF Story - Charlotte's Movie

C_Wade

Hey there, as the title already tell you I’m looking for an old original story called ‘Charlotte’s Movie’ by Ken Randall.

Now, after reading the forum rules I don’t know if this kind of post is allowed, since the forum is supposedly only for stories posted on AFF and to the best of my knowledge this story has never been posted there.

The thing is that I know exactly where I read the story, I even have the, now broken, link to it. But, for some reason, the author decided to take down the story. I usually would respect that decision, even though it pisses me off, but the author didn’t really remove the story, he only cut out about 600 pages of content and renamed it into ‘A Beautiful Mess’.

So, if anyone has a link to the complete version of the story, then I would really appreciate it if you shared it with me.  I have been looking for this story for more than a year now, so I’m really kind of desperate here…

The author’s profile on SOL is here.

Edit: I also remember that the author offered his works as paperbacks for sale at lulu.com. So as a last resort I wouldn’t mind paying for the story either, provided the story is being sold on a legit website and the original author profits from it.

Edited by C_Wade
remembered something

We do not mind at all that people ask for stories which are located on other sites, although I do think that guests can’t post direct links. IF the story is posted on AFF we do like to direct readers to that, rather than offsite, but if the story is not, we don’t mind. 

What we do NOT allow on the other hand are requests for copies of stories, nor links to sites where the story has been posted by someone other than the author. Therefore, I have edited your post. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

4 minutes ago, WillowDarkling said:

What we do NOT allow on the other hand are requests for copies of stories, nor links to sites where the story has been posted by someone other than the author. Therefore, I have edited your post.

Alright, thank you for clearing that up, I wasn’t sure since the Forum rules explicitly state: Nor are you permitted to ask for people to send you copies of the story if it's been removed from AFF.

As the story was never on AFF, I thought it might fall into some kind of grey area… oh well.

• 1 month later...
Guest Oracle
On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 1:56 PM, C_Wade said:

Hey there, as the title already tell you I’m looking for an old original story called ‘Charlotte’s Movie’ by Ken Randall.

Now, after reading the forum rules I don’t know if this kind of post is allowed, since the forum is supposedly only for stories posted on AFF and to the best of my knowledge this story has never been posted there.

The thing is that I know exactly where I read the story, I even have the, now broken, link to it. But, for some reason, the author decided to take down the story. I usually would respect that decision, even though it pisses me off, but the author didn’t really remove the story, he only cut out about 600 pages of content and renamed it into ‘A Beautiful Mess’.

So, if anyone has a link to the complete version of the story, then I would really appreciate it if you shared it with me.  I have been looking for this story for more than a year now, so I’m really kind of desperate here…

The author’s profile on SOL is here.

Edit: I also remember that the author offered his works as paperbacks for sale at lulu.com. So as a last resort I wouldn’t mind paying for the story either, provided the story is being sold on a legit website and the original author profits from it.

Hey there, did you get any further info on the story you were looking for? 

14 minutes ago, Guest Oracle said:

Hey there, did you get any further info on the story you were looking for? 

Nope, nothing … I don’t suppose you have anything?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since it bears repeating, I'm quoting myself: 

This goes for both stories posted on the site and stories posted offsite. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.