Click Here!

Fleur's debauchery at Hogwarts

Laurent

As the title tells you, the central figure for this challenge is Fleur Delacour. Time-set of this challenge is the Tri-Wizard Tournament, except this time completely absent of Voldemort and his schemes.

The idea behind this is that Fleur Delacour is exactly what witches expect (and fear) to see from those with Veela heritage: completely amoral and sex crazy, libido to the roof. To her it doesn’t matter if someone she fancies has a girlfriend or not, she does what she wants to get whatever or whoever she wants. By the time of TWT, she’s already established her dominance and superiority over the other witches and wizards at Beauxbatons. Think of Fleur as queen of the coop, lording over all of her age-peers, taking their boyfriends (or girlfriends) for a one-night stand whenever, wherever she likes, even going so far as to indulge in humiliating the other witches and wizards by making them watch Fleur in action.  

Her arrival to Hogwarts should just be a wonderful new opportunity to enlarge her already well-established stable of boys and girls. But to make this a bit above the average, in Hogwarts Fleur should focus solely on those who slight her in some way, and in return she’d take whoever they liked the best right from under the noses and then flaunt it (in private or public, depending on the circumstances).

Wizards and witches who’d earn her ire:

1. Draco Malfoy
  2. Hermione Granger
  3. Ginny Weasley

Obviously, the people she then targets for seduction and corruption are Pansy Parkinson, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter.

Given Fleur’s lack of morals, anything goes in her quest to turn these three from those closest to them. Drugs, potions, spells, curses and of course, Fleur’s innate charms as a Veela (nothing too crazy, mind you).

For the Pansy part, you can write up a Fleur that uses some form of spell or potion to give herself a functioning set of cock and balls. However you choose to write Pansy being seduced by Fleur, the end result should be a Pansy who’s a complete slut, addicted to cocks and cheating on Draco with literally anyone, be they pureblood, muggleborn or even some kind of magical beast, like a hippogriff. An absolute must is the final reveal where Fleur is pounding the living daylights out of Pansy and Draco walks in on them, before being rendered helpless and forced to watch his girlfriend worship a much larger cock than his.  

Ron Weasley should be easier to handle. He’s already drooling after Fleur, even without her going after him directly, so the approach with him should be one where she constantly edges him, for a month or two, before she finally lets him loose. All of her teasing should be in sight of Hermione. The absolute must for this is the final scene where Ron is completely obedient to Fleur and fucks Pansy in the Gryffindor girls’ dormitory, right on Hermione’s bed, while she’s sleeping in it and only vaguely aware of what’s going on thanks to a curse Fleur applied earlier.  

Harry’s the trickiest part of this. I’m not exactly sure how you’d get around this. You’re probably gonna have to start using aforementioned drugs and spells from before. Probably best to save him for last, as you can then use both Ron and Pansy as Fleur’s accomplices, so that she could pull in Harry in her web of corruption. Though I’m not usually fond of this kind of stuff, you might want to use the mindbreak approach, where Fleur does whatever she can to completely break in Harry, get him addicted to her 100%. No Amortentia or Imperio though, that’d be too easy. An absolute must for the final part is Fleur spending a whole day with Harry, draining his balls, and then squeezing out the creampies straight into a butter dish that Harry later offers to Ginny during one of the meals.

Bonus scenes (if you feel like writing those):

1. Pansy loaned to Hagrid and Fang or Firenze as a willing sex-toy that they can use as much as they want in exchange for telling Fleur about the First Task
  2. A threesome with Fleur, Pansy and Ron, with Pansy getting stuffed full of Fleur’s cock and cream, Ron sucking on her balls and later doing the clean-up
  3. Harry and Ron forcibly sissified by Fleur without having been broken in beforehand, mainly used as Fleur’s cumdumps and turned into anal sluts
  4. Fleur, Ron and Harry fucking and impregnating Pansy on her wedding night, while her husband (Draco) lies knocked out next to them
  5. Canon pairings scenario, except for Fleur who is the one in control  all the Weasleys and Potters, dominating, fucking and breeding anyone she pleases
  6. Fleur drugging and knocking up Hermione, Ginny and a sissified Draco while they’re still at Hogwarts during the TWT

Guest Reader

Hello there Laurent, I am not a writer so unfortunately I won’t be able to take on your challenge. That say I want to congratulate you, you always give the best challenges and anybody can see the dedication you put into them, unlike others who only have the pairing in mind and don’t bother to think beyond that you give a very detailed background and plenty of information of both the characters and the scenes you wish to see or read in this case.

I can only hope someone will take either these or another of your challenges and writes a story that does justice to your awesome ideas. Moreover I hope that someday you decide to write your stories because seeing how detailed these challenges are I believe you are already close to becoming a full on writer (after all your challenges are only a few steps below full stories)

• 4 months later...
On 8/24/2017 at 8:06 AM, Guest AlmightyOne said:

Here’s a link to the story:

I think you posted this in the wrong thread as it has nothing to do with the challenge I outlined. Just to make sure, I even downloaded the .pdf and searched for any mention of Fleur. There were none.

Edited by WillowDarkling
Removed irrelevant link from quote.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.