Click Here!

Inuyasha/Kagome/Sango Two/Three-Shot

Guest Riemann Sum

Guest Riemann Sum

I’m looking for a two or three chapter PWP threesome fic that sees Sango and Kagome’s “heat cycles” align (a tired cliche, I know). When they go out to a hot spring, Sango asks Kagome if she’s ever had fantasies about Inuyasha in an effort to try to get the younger girl to admit her feelings for the Hanyou, and Kagome, in an effort to deflect, responds with the same question. Sango is forced to admit that she has. Overhearing them while brooding in sexual frustration, Inuyasha succumbs to his youkai side, and he can find no arguments against its insistence that he should just take the two of them.

Sango steps in front of Kagome to protect her, and is screwed summarily. Kagome is actually jealous of the “ecstasy” that her friend experiences, but when it is her turn, Sango is able to restrain Youkai Inuyasha because she had “claimed” him in turn. They give her the choice to be with them, she agrees, and another sex scene ensues.    

The story ends, I believe, with Kagome and Sango feeling like they are “home” as the three of them lie together on the bank of the spring.

There was a line describing the girls wondering what happened to the scrawny Inuyasha that they once knew, because a “ruby-eyed Inu God” stood before them

A line from the author’s notes struck me in which he apologized for “having Inuyasha nearly boink Sango to death, but that she needed the pipe laid to her hard” or something to that effect.

I’m certain that it is not a similar “plot” based fiction in which both the girls become pregnant. It was definitely a short pwp.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

• 1 month later...

I’m pretty sure that the story you’re looking for is “Both” by author “richonyx.”  However, the story and the author appear to have been removed from AFF recently.  I remember reading it again within the last 2-3 months and now, I can’t find it.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.