Click Here!

Masquerade birthday party Naruto/Mikoto Uchiha

Guest Waldo

Guest Waldo

I have a hard time trying to remember the story, but I remember the gist of the story. Here's what I remember.

Mikoto is tired of Fugaku not giving her attention, becoming very distant. When she confronts him about it, he makes the off handed remark of the sort of, find someone that's just as good as me. He then leaves to go to Naruto's 18th birthday.

After thinking about what he said, she decides to put on her sexy letter cat girl costume with mask that she was going to wear to spice up her relationship. She then goes to Naruto's birthday.

When she gets there, all the patrons at night house party are males. And everyone thinks that she is a stripper for the party. I can't remember how, but she seduce into having sex with everyone around them. She encourages Naruto to go as hard and fast as he can, giving her a intense ride. 

She then leaves and goes home, when Fugaku returns home, she rubs what he said at the beginning of the story in his face. And not only that, but the whole time he was encouraging Naruto.

This story is three chapters long, and the author has several other stories like this with other female older Naruto characters. They are as well, 3 chapters long.

I know it's not much, but I hope it jog someone's memory.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.