Click Here!

Naming places

sweetmamajama

12 hours ago, sweetmamajama said:

I kinda wanna read that story now

I ship Other Bob with Bob the 3rd

I ship Bob 69 with Bob 89 =p

Bobageddon  happened. The day everyone became Bob or perhaps catastrophic devastation as a result of every non-Bob simultaneously exiting reality. Only Bob Prime remembers the Pre Bob times. Perhaps it was both. The Bob world is too different from the world it was.

With the Bobwars finally coming to a close as the Bob Hegemony and the Bob Sovereignty destroyed perhaps the Confederacy of Bob will have a chance at peace. Even as the alliance of independent kingdoms of Bob struggles to reclaim what was lost.

I shall do my best to chronicle the events of Post Bobageddon. On my sacred honor

yours dutifully-Bob the 3rd

49 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

Bobageddon  happened. The day everyone became Bob or perhaps catastrophic devastation as a result of every non-Bob simultaneously exiting reality. Only Bob Prime remembers the Pre Bob times. Perhaps it was both. The Bob world is too different from the world it was.

With the Bobwars finally coming to a close as the Bob Hegemony and the Bob Sovereignty destroyed perhaps the Confederacy of Bob will have a chance at peace. Even as the alliance of independent kingdoms of Bob struggles to reclaim what was lost.

I shall do my best to chronicle the events of Post Bobageddon. On my sacred honor

Meanwhile, in vault 108, Gary seeks to upset this order.

1 hour ago, InvidiaRed said:

10/10 Bobs

28 minutes ago, Desiderius Price said:

Meanwhile, in vault 108, Gary seeks to upset this order.

The last Non-Bob can’t leave that vault no matter how much he tries.He’s already lost a hand the moment it passed the threshold.- Other Bob

36 minutes ago, Desiderius Price said:

There’s the old joke.  What do you call a swimmer with no arms, no legs?  “Bob”

That’s a joke? I don't get it…

20 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

Somehow a story is manifesting in this thread. So Succumb to the Glory Of Bob. And add your own

30 chromosomes later deputy Bob the 3rd died a horrible death, killed by his own son Bob the 3,5 -rd. He closed his eyes a single tear falling down his wrinkled face.

“You too, ma bob child?” He whispered as his bob’s blood left him

“Noooo!” The other Bob rushed cradling his dying lover in his arms “How could you Bob?!” He cursed their but lovechild as he wept bitterly.

Edited by sweetmamajama

6 hours ago, Desiderius Price said:

Bobbing for apples is a favourite autumn pastime in the realm of Bob.  During winter, it's more commonly the bob sled.

Yes. Truly a test of skill to see which Bob is capable of Bobbing for apples the best. Usually around Boboween. Or All Bob’s eve.Many casualties can result as many Bobs try to out bob one another. Same for Bobmas.

Santa Bob typically unleashes Krampus Bob on foolish Bobs bobsledding around this time. Survivors get gifts. -Other Bob

Edited by InvidiaRed
clarification

• 2 months later...

Much like naming characters, do not over think the names.

Think about the culture and the people. Any name sounds silly if you take it out of context. America? What’s America. Its the opposite of Asadca. What kinda of name is Derry? Or Hogwarts? See what I mean. The most important thing is how it sounds when said out loud. The sound of certain words will evoke a certain sense or mood. Kinda like how it’s almost impossible to say the word ‘Hugbees’ without smiling a little.

If you’re basing a name around teh real world. Study the culture a little. Don’t just rely on google translate. Trust me when I say this is a fast track to outting yourself as someone who is clueless. You’re better off finding someone who knows or is a part of the culture for advice.

One safe bet though is to name the place after people.