Click Here!

The Black Madness

Guest Forgotten_Prophecy

Guest Forgotten_Prophecy

Narcissa Malfoy nee Black takes a greater interest in the Line of Succession of the Black Family after Sirius is imprisoned, instead of simply believing her child will inherit what if she actually went ahead and checked it out long before Canon officially starts?

3 years after the fall of Voldemort to Lily Potter and her Daughter, The Girl-Who-lived, Narcissa is unhappy with her continued marriage to Lucius & checks with the Goblins about possible ways out of her Marriage Contract and what possible outcomes there would be for her and her son, Draco, who should inherit the Black Lordship upon his maturity

She discovers that while the contract can be broken on a technicality freeing her from the marriage, Sirius has been made Lord of the Black Family despite his current imprisonment, something that should be impossible due to the nature of the Olde Magicks tied into the sentencing of criminals by the Wizengamot and as stated in his current will, his chosen Heir is not her son but instead his God-Daughter

Realizing the only way Sirius could have been made Lord Black is if he was innocent, Narcissa hatches a plan to reunite the Black Family gaining the freedom and protection she has always wanted for herself and her son, if she happens to get her sisters back, free her wrongly-imprisoned Cousin and gain custody of his abused God-daughter along the way then so be it, after all No-one Crosses a Black

Feautiring a BAMF Narcissa, Mute Girl-Who-lived, Over-Protective Big Brother Draco, Yandere Big Sister Tonks, a Kick-Boxing Champion Andromeda and a very confused Sirius who is still convinced he has somehow travelled to Bizarro World….oh and don’t forget to remind Bellatrix that people are supposed to wear clothes even if they do outnumber the males 3-1

• 2 months later...
Guest Terra

Interesting idea though will there be any lemons and can you changed the characters, so that they’re all protective of Fem Harry, though don’t name her Harriet as that’s over rated and over used.

Also has anyone actually picked up this challenge and making a story out of it?

Guest Forgotten_Prophet

so far to my knowledge noone has taken this up but then again i have been seeing a lot of people mentioning having multiple accounts on here so i honestly have no idea if anyone has or not

For the Protective side, i think that would be quite fun, especially with the yandere tonks in there, can see her turning people insane with her metamorph abilities as she anti-stalks them away from FemHarry, 

Sames goes for Lemons, as long as they are moderately tasteful i dont mind having them in there, essentially no scat, vore or tortureplay (bdsm however is perfectly fine as a kink tho)

as for the whole harriet issue, i personally agree with you and tend to favour calling her Rosalind Dorea Potter

- Dorea for the Potter Side, Named for Dorea Potter nee Black (James Mom)
- Short Name is Rose for the Evans side, Flower Based names i.e Lily & Petunia.
- Rosalind & Dorea for the Black Side, Star Based names i.e Bellatrix, Andromeda etc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.