Click Here!

The Divine Hand

sweetmamajama

Author: sweetmamajama

Title: The Divine Hand

Summary: After getting captured by the authorities, a runaway slave, Ivanyav gets help from an unlikeliest of people. Enthralled with his savior, Ivanyav takes him home only to find out that the feeling may not be mutual. And I fucking suck at summaries…

Feedback: Yaas please! I'll suck your dick for a review! ...Um I mean, I would appreciate some feedback, thank you. I'm not a size queen per say, I mean its not the size of the boat and all but I like me some long constructive criticism. Don't be stingy ppl! Mamas gotta eat! But that being said beggars cant be choosers and I appreciate all your feedback!

Fandom Original work

Pairing: M/M, OMC/OMC

Warnings: Abuse, Angst, Rape/Dub-con, Unconcealed Drug use, Slavery, a bit of Master/Slave dynamics, Violence, just a lil bit of not too graphic Torture, references of mass murder Racism, some references of Somophilia and just weirdness...cuz it is me after all

Additional tags: M/M, Rimming, Oral and Anal Sex, Anal fingering, a bit of D/s undertones, some H/C, Masturbation and of course some good old fashioned creepy Romance!
Btw this story has also been published on AO3 under the same name and pen name, just so you know (the link if for the AFF only)

Solo story or chaptered story: Chapters and still work in progress

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108110

Review Reply thread:

So yeah I think that's all… Please do check out my story, I have 2 chapters at the time of posting this and the 2nd chapter is in my opinion better than the 1st so I did improve! This story is betaed by my wifu CloverReef and tcr so you guys know s gonna be on fleek!

I haven't been writing for a while now and I'm finally getting back into it, its kinda hard battling with depression, anxiety and then finding the time and will to be motivated and maintain the levels of creativity (I'm also an artist so I kinda gotta split this shit in 2), you guys probably know what I'm fucking talking about.

But yeah I wanted to warn you that my uploading schedule is all over the place so I cant guaranty a regular chapter every 1-2 weeks, I cant really guaranty shit! Well I can only promise that I will upload as soon as I'm done with a chapter and that you will be informed in case I ever decide to discontinue the story (which I really don't plan on doing at least any time soon).

Like I already said feedback is highly appreciated, that is why I'm posting shit here to let you know that I care and wanna hear what u guys think. I'm not very sensitive so some harsh criticism wouldn't bother me much as long as your not being a totally asshole (there is a line there somewhere...don't cross it!) but yeah I'm very unlikely to get butt-hurt about shit. And I of course wouldn't complain if there's some ego-dick sucking going on *eyebrow wiggle* Also if you decide to leave a comment expect a fun colorful little reply – think of it as a reward.

Anyway… I think that's it… Well thanks for reading and go read ma shit!

...Love you! :flirtysmile: