Click Here!

Sweet Mama's Rewiew Shop

sweetmamajama

Welcome, my dearest children!

So I made this tread to reply to reviews on ma shit in general. I may only have one story and one review at the time of posting this but hopefully there will be more stories from me and more reviews!

I would just like to say that I appreciate all of the reviews, even the short ones, its still better than nothing. That being said don't be stingy ppl, I need to feed! FEED MEEE!

My profile:

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296972017

The Divine Hand:

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108110

The Divine Hand Chapter 1

From ramblingrobin on March 12, 2016

This is interesting. I want more of this. Xoxo Robin

Congratulations! You are the first to comment and therefore you will forever hold a special place in my bosom!

Yeah but seriously thanks for bothering to comment, means a lot. I know I'm late to reply but when I first got it I was jumping up and down and giggling like an idiot. And you'll get more, the chapter 2 is up and you'll still get more...eventually!

• 2 weeks later...

From tcr on March 18, 2017

As I never betaed off Chapter I, only read over it to Beta II, I figure I'm safe doing a review for it.

Firstly, quite an intriguing beginning.   Conflict, antagonist, protagonist, all thrown together.  Interesting start and I definitely look forward to betaing this further alongside CR.

Second, for the fact that English isn't your primary, SMJ, this definitely doesn't show too drastically.  Seeing II as a beta, I can say with certainty that you wield the language well.  There are points where the beta cap was on, but some of those were stylistic rather than a point of contention.

Third, you have a highly artistic side.  Your art schooling shows through in both chapters with your descriptions, painting the scene, I think, quite well.  It's a great thing.

All in all, some minor things, but a great start.

Well thanks tcr for leaving a comment and praising my magnificence and my majestic art, I appreciate it. Oh and since clovey was betaing this one, any mistake is her fault! I wash my hands!

4 minutes ago, sweetmamajama said:

Well thanks tcr for leaving a comment and praising my magnificence and my majestic art, I appreciate it. Oh and since clovey was betaing this one, any mistake is her fault! I wash my hands!

Lol.  Blame CR, eh?  You do have your own style, unique and colourful as you, yourself are. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.