Click Here!

Stories removed.

Guest Samsungy

Guest Samsungy

I posted two different stories, they were one shots though there is the possibility of more chapters randomly later on they were meant to be in the end standalone, after having a sub category created for them in Books – Worm. They are only posted on one other site and under this same username, and as I have constantly read far worse on this site in multiple sections, as in on the first page of the loaded category, I didn’t see anything wrong with it when compared to what has been allowed. Can I get a answer here on why they were removed without warning? If it is because of some TOS violation it would be nice to know which one.

Sincerely,

Samsungy.

Guest Samsungy

Never mind, just found out why. granted I did have Voyeur in the story along with Underage I didn’t think it needed Voy or Minor for the tags. As I also had masturbation I didn’t think it needed fingering either as well as Solo as with masturbation that can be seen as solo or with others. The same with the second story… Didn’t know you all took it so seriously, should I be notifying you on stories that don’t mention everything in their stories because there are quite a few I have come across in my years of reading here.

In any case I updated the tags to add the ones that was supposedly needed.

Hi,

I’ve checked the stories and unhidden them, since you did add the tags requested.

We actually do take it seriously, because some things can be disconcerting for readers to encounter unawares, and we certainly hear about it when they do. For example, I’d have asked for Rape as opposed to noncon, which is not a tag we use. (Noncon implies that somewhere, in some parallel universe, lack of consent might possibly imply that it’s still really okay, which it’s not. Ever.) Fingering can occur absent masturbation, so yes, that is a separate tag. Minor is split here, as Minor1 (up to age 13) and Minor2 (age 14 up to 18), and Minor doesn’t provide adequate warning of content some readers would call pedophilia. We try to stick to a standard list of tags to make it easier for readers to search by tag, and we have a list of the tags we use in our FAQs as well as in the dropdown when you first publish a story.

As far as older stories not being appropriately tagged, we are well aware of the issue. Our clean-up crew is working through each subdomain, and as such stories are found, they are fixed, since in many cases, the older stories might not be actively monitored by the authors any longer. If you feel we missed something, you can certainly post it in the appropriate thread, but I will not guarantee immediate attention, since my moderators and I work through the new stories and updated stories weekly, and that is a sufficient workload for volunteer staff with real-life obligations.

Of course, if you are willing to volunteer to help with archive cleanup, I know DemonGoddess061 is always looking for more staff on the clean-up crew. You can PM her, or email her at admin@adult-fanfiction.org.

All the best,

BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.