Click Here!

Daimyo's Den - Discussion Thread

C_Wade

I actually didn’t have an idea for Sakura yet, so that hospital one is really appreciated, most likely will use it.

Don’t wanna spoil, but my idea for Tsunade was something like:

Spoiler

The daimyo buys Tsunade’s debts from her other debtees and calls her to his palace. Tsunade can’t refuse the daimyo who offers her bets to get out of the debt, however as Tsunade is not known as the legendary sucker for nothing, she of course looses every single one of them.

Don’t know yet if I’m going to make this into lots of ‘small’ bets with increasing penalties, or one ‘huge one’.

I had a few other ones, but this was the one I’m most likely going to use.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A young(er) Tsunade, she had her debts for quite a while so she must have started right away. Since her age is supposed to be 50 in part one I was thinking maybe early thirties? Don’t know the exact date Tsunade left Konoha, but I guess it was before the Kyuubi attack?

Guest snake1980

glad u like the sakura idea. on the tsunade one I like it but what about changing it up instead of him buying the debts he has them  there when tsunade shows up and tell here they talked and has a way for her to wipe the debts clean all she has to do is play a game against each person she wins its clean and clear she looses for lets say 24 to a week depends on the amount, she has to do what ever the person wants. and she cant say no about it or there will be problems.

Hmm, that actually works too, I could make it so that the people complained to the daimyo about her not paying back her debts, and since they are all influential people the daimyo can’t ignore their requests. Shouldn’t be too many different people though… how many people do you think would be good, if each one gets 1-2 scenes?

Well, I don’t know how mahjong works, and I don’t think a lot of other people are familiar with it beyond it’s name. That’s why I think dices or poker might be better choices. As the focus of the story/episode is not on the gambling/game which would need to be explained, however poker and dices are familiar to everyone. I know Ah! My Goddess, even though I never watched/read it.

@knowpein

don’t worry about the mistakes, I understood everything and that is the important thing.

That really was very detailed, and there were a lot of good ideas, I most likely will use a lot of them, so thank you for that. I won’t follow it word for word, but I really like the idea with the inspection and the ‘tests’. The version 2 was really good as well.

Otherwise, a small status update. The Tenten episode is going good as well, the first chapter is about 1/3 done. The episode will most likely have 2-3 chapters, since I’m already at almost 5k words and I didn’t even start with the smut yet...

Guest snake1980

well sounds good to me on each person or person get a scene or 2 and they could be different ages like for example say one of them is a son of the person and he has plans for her. another could be he has her work in a nursing home and wear a skimpy outfit and all the old man are feeling her up and stuff and u can guess were it goes from there.

8 hours ago, C_Wade said:

@knowpein

don’t worry about the mistakes, I understood everything and that is the important thing.

That really was very detailed, and there were a lot of good ideas, I most likely will use a lot of them, so thank you for that. I won’t follow it word for word, but I really like the idea with the inspection and the ‘tests’. The version 2 was really good as well.

Otherwise, a small status update. The Tenten episode is going good as well, the first chapter is about 1/3 done. The episode will most likely have 2-3 chapters, since I’m already at almost 5k words and I didn’t even start with the smut yet...

thats Great hear you understood… I was just typing whatever came to my mind without looking back…
hope ideas help you….
really looking forward for TenTen arc and the kushinas….

You could also use uzuki yugao… with Damyo and involve Baki from suna… maybe plot could be daimyo lures her to get her revenge against suna shinobi… instead becomes his plaything and plaything for suna diplomats...

@knowpein yup, it’s fine, don’t worry about it ;)

A question for everyone concerning the Tsunade episode, what should happen with Shizune? I had three ideas on the general path for her.

1. Simply cut her out of the episode all together (she just doesn’t go with Tsunade to the Daimyo)
  2. Have her there but without including her in the smut (She could be used as a threat to make Tsunade compliant, i.e. if she doesn’t cooperate with the Daiymo they will hurt Shizune)
  3. Or somehow include her into the plot, and sex. (I would welcome ideas for that if that is what you want to see, e.g. Shizune sees what the people plan to do with her master and offers her own body to one of the debtees, if her waives the debt in return)

3 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

@knowpein yup, it’s fine, don’t worry about it ;)

A question for everyone concerning the Tsunade episode, what should happen with Shizune? I had three ideas on the general path for her.

1. Simply cut her out of the episode all together (she just doesn’t go with Tsunade to the Daimyo)
  2. Have her there but without including her in the smut (She could be used as a threat to make Tsunade compliant, i.e. if she doesn’t cooperate with the Daiymo they will hurt Shizune)
  3. Or somehow include her into the plot, and sex. (I would welcome ideas for that if that is what you want to see, e.g. Shizune sees what the people plan to do with her master and offers her own body to one of the debtees, if her waives the debt in return)

combination of 2nd & 3rd one seems better shizune offers herself but doesnt know the people will continue with their plans with her master…. after dealing with her… and then have Tsunade show her Shizune’s state to make her bow...

Guest snake1980

shizune well I might have a idea for her she is with tsunade. the  Daimyo tell tsunade about the debt she racked up and how she can pay it back and lets her think about it. while she is thinking he goes and talks with shizune and talks to her about her master debt since a few have come to him about the money she racked up. shizune ask him if there anything she can do to help her master out and he could tell her yes one of the people she is debt needs help taking care of a few people and if she helps out for a while he will forget about the debt. was thinking she could work at a clinic and have to check on people that come in. if u know what I mean and they can be from teens to old men. and the kicker is both tsunade and shizune don't know about the other doing the deed just that they are trying to get the debt gone.

yea that would be one way to do it, I will keep it in mind. Naughty nurse Shizune certainly is appealing, she could provide some ‘night service’ to the richer patrons of the hospital, for some extra cash of course. Will see how that works out once I’m starting to write it.

Still busy with the Tenten chapter atm, and it’s kind of a drag to be honest, but there is progress.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.