Click Here!

Daimyo's Den - Discussion Thread

C_Wade

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m from Europe actually, so it is sunday already. I’ll upload the chapter in about 2-3 hours. Gonna have a nice breakfast now and then read the chapter over one final time to catch some of the errors I have surely missed.

The second part of the Satsuki episode has just been posted, so check it out!

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106100&chapter=3

In regards to the Tenten episode, which will be coming up next, things are going well. I already have a few thousand words written up and the outline is mostly done. I have the feeling it is going to be even longer than the Satsuki episode though… I’ll try to keep it down to two chapters, but it might just turn into three.

Finally, I wanted to thank everyone once more for their support and their help, you guys rock.

ok i just read it!! maybe i am first or not not sure...lets see Satsuki "waking up" in the middleof her first ride with the Daimyo wasa nice touch. the Yuri seemed pretty good. the maid outfit was amzing espcially with the short but vivid desciption.

for the TenTen chapter in the first part instead of just getting straight to drugs can ou do a few scenes where the Daimyo gets a bit more "hand on" than necessary with TenTen unable to do any real actions for scout away?

Also posted as review on adult fanfic!!

Thanks for the review, I’m glad you liked the maid outfit.

As for the Tenten chapter, it is going to be a little different, but drugs won’t feature as much in it as in the Satsuki one.

maybe for TenTen before any kind of real seduction she will be asked to wear something a little more “daring” but necessary “slutty”. something like ninja sandals, black knee length socks, small shorts, and sleeveless loose shirt. TenTen being a tomboy wont think any real threat so she agrees.

Hmm, I think a tomboy like Tenten especially would object if asked to ‘dress up’. But i’ll keep the idea in mind, maybe it would fit for Ino, although she dresses provocatively enough as it is… maybe Sakura or Hinata then.

The beginning of the Tenten chapter is written already and with the amount of different content I have planned there just isn’t time for a ‘slow’ seduction, the episode is most likely going to be long enough as it is.

This will most likely be the Hinata I’ll be using for her chapter. While her part 1 outfit was cute, the one she had in shippuden was just fucking ugly...

Edited by C_Wade

I don't  know even though I agree her Last uniform was definelately a looker (hoping she will  still be a maiden in your story) her part  2 uniform although was covering still could not prevent her breasts size from being obvious.

I could see the Daimyo getting hooked on Hinata on first glance when she walks in her last uniform (especially her 17 year looks)!!

Hmm, Tenten (takes place just after the war) is next, then Tsunade (I was thinking just after she left Konoha, agewise), then Ino (Shippuden) and then Kushina (dunno yet). Afterwards there is no concrete plan.

While I do agree on all accounts about Hinata (though I actually have no problems with her Shippuuden outfit, the first one we see, not the army uniform), and it is unfortunate for me that such a long wait is before we can see her (I just like her a lot!), personally I think it will be good for us to wait for her. Because while waiting we can throw some ideas that may make her episode even better than anticipated!

If I may throw such suggestion, but regarding Tenten, or some other kunoichi that appears later, maybe Kushina or Tsunade – trial of combat. The Daimyo could demand a show of skills from the heired kunoichi, one where she has to wrestle with her opponents, without using any chakra related techniques. This would be explained that there are many enemies who could use chakra against their users, not to mention that the Daimyo didn’t wish for his castle/mansion/residence be destroyed. The kunoichi in question has no other choice than agree, she changes into an outfit provided (skintight leotard, another demand, to see if the kunoichi are really trained to fight in any conditions, like just in their underwear or something as embarrassing), and is led to an arena, where her opponent, an expert in hand-to-hand wrestling combat, is waiting. During the fight the wrestler uses graplings and other moves to immobile the kunoichi, and when she is held down, he gropes her body in various places. Next round, the kunoichi has to fight two wrestlers, as a penalty for losing the first round, or just to show if she really can fight that many opponents. Again they immobile her, this time they go even deeper with their treatment, sliding the leotard’s parts aside and showing her pussy and nipples, while groping them mercilessly, even going as far as rubbing the special oils on them.

The idea is actually from one of the doujins by Crimson Comics, but with clear diferences regarding the setting and participants.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.