Click Here!

Daimyo's Den - Discussion Thread

C_Wade

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I have another suggestion, this time regarding Hinata’s reason of being in Daimyo’s clutches. Let’s say that she actually got the mission not from the Hokage, but from her clan. To gain more influence in the Daimyo’s court, the clan agrees for their heiress to go for a service time proposed by the Daimyo, and since it is an internal affair of the clan, the Hokage has no say in this matter, therefore whatever happens during this special assignment it stays between the Hyuuga clan and the Daimyo.

It just came to me today and wanted to know if it could be of any use for you in the story.

And for Ino’s chapter, maybe some exhibitionism or public nudity could be a good way to break her. Or maybe have her sent to the Daimyo’s private hotsprings, only to find a bunch of male servants who are there to service her, like massages, drinks and etc. Slowly but surely they tease Ino's body to the point she cannot contain her lust anymore.

both are good ideas, while it was generally always planned to be a mission from the hokage, there is nothing against changing it up from time to time. I also like the Ino idea, public/exhib was always planned for her, but the hot-spring idea is a nice way to get her compliant. She seems like a girl who wouldn’t not mind being spoiled a little.

37 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

both are good ideas, while it was generally always planned to be a mission from the hokage, there is nothing against changing it up from time to time. I also like the Ino idea, public/exhib was always planned for her, but the hot-spring idea is a nice way to get her compliant. She seems like a girl who wouldn’t not mind being spoiled a little.

Exactly my thoughts regarding Ino, when she was younger and in her teens she did seem like a girl that would like to be pampered. And since the Hokage actually was against his kunoichi going into ero-service missions the Daimyo proposed, I find it a little illogical that he would agree for so many of thewm going to the lord and not come back afterwards. The clans however have their own autonomy to a certain point and wouldn’t really care about the details of mission, if they appear fine at first glance, especially if they are from the Daimyo and there’s a chance of gaining more prestige for the clan.

Anyway, I’m glad that anything from what I say is of any use for you and your story.

1 hour ago, Ookami88 said:

I find it a little illogical that he would agree for so many of thewm going to the lord and not come back afterwards

That’s not exactly what is happening, each episode is a direct continuation from the prologue. So in the Tenten episode it is as if the Satsuki episode never happened. In the one after that it will be as if the two before never happened. And so on. I think mutually exclusive is the term for that.

Edited by C_Wade

Guest Kisser

Nice concept….
cant wait for more….

though you missed whole stripping part as she was blacked out by drugs……

Hope next arc/ kunoichi would be stripped while conscious…..

continue the great work

I’m glad you like the story so far.

I didn’t include the stripping because she was unconscious and the chapters are at least semi-Satsuki POV.

Just to clarify though, do you want a scene where the Kunoichi is stripped by someone else, strips herself, or both/either?

Guest kisser
50 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

I’m glad you like the story so far.

I didn’t include the stripping because she was unconscious and the chapters are at least semi-Satsuki POV.

Just to clarify though, do you want a scene where the Kunoichi is stripped by someone else, strips herself, or both/either?

Loved Satsuki's POV… it would interesting if there was POV from 3rd person ie servants etc...
in stripping scenario…..Both cases would do well… there can be various interesting scenarios there….

unwilling kunoichi  is forced to strip… or is stripped against her will by daimyo and his company….

There will be a similar scene in the Tenten episode, which starts after the next chapter, not gonna say too much because nothing is written yet, but she will be stripped against her will

Small progress update, the second and final part of the Satsuki episode is done, counting just about 7750 words. The chapter will be uploaded Sunday as planned, I’ll use the time till then to get started on the Tenten episode.

Hopefully this will help me keep the weekly update schedule.

And once again, thanks to everyone for your support and your ideas.

Just now, C_Wade said:

Small progress update, the second and final part of the Satsuki episode is done, counting just about 7750 words. The chapter will be uploaded Sunday as planned, I’ll use the time till then to get started on the Tenten episode.

Hopefully this will help me keep the weekly update schedule.

And once again, thanks to everyone for your support and your ideas.

thanks for keeping us updated!!! just wondering since these are all separate prompts will you tell us how old (approximate) each girl/women so we can imagine a rough appearance?

I will try, I’m usually not fond of simply writing down my character’s stats, so I try to say it without really ‘saying’ it.

As for Satsuki, it takes place shortly after the war, so I guess she would be somewhere between 17 and 20.

Tenten will likely be the same age, I don’t know about Tsunade yet, but it will be most likely before the start of the Manga, so she would be between 30-40.

Guest Malfoy

Can't wait for degeneration of great Satsuki. Wonder will Daimyo share her with others.

Out of curiosity will you be doing one character  at a time(sequential) or random like game of thrones novels where characters repeat in chapters.

I think you should go GOT style with poll at end to make it  interesting and make us guess.

Also could you re-up pussy diplomacy haven't read it and concept seams nice and your style even better 

11 minutes ago, Guest Malfoy said:

Out of curiosity will you be doing one character  at a time(sequential) or random like game of thrones novels where characters repeat in chapters.

I think you should go GOT style with poll at end to make it  interesting and make us guess.

It will be sequential for now since none of the episodes have more than 2 (maximum 3) chapters each there is not much of a point to split them up like that. Also I don’t like leaving loose ends like that hanging around. The poll could be doable, after I’m done with the episodes I have already planned out, nothing against having the same character appear several time in different situations.

14 minutes ago, Guest Malfoy said:

Also could you re-up pussy diplomacy haven't read it and concept seams nice and your style even better 

I get asked that question a lot, but my answer will stay the same. Pussy Diplomacy will be rewritten (at some point). I won’t reupload the old version for one simple reason, which is that I don’t have the edited and proofread chapters anymore, and I won’t upload crappy chapters, or spend hours reediting them if I’m going to rewrite it at some point anyways.

Also, trust me, the story sucked (imho), so you aren’t missing much.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.