Click Here!

Daimyo's Den - Discussion Thread

C_Wade

1 minute ago, Guest Racoon123 said:

Then what about a minor(s) mindbreaking Sakura? Leaving her no option but to agree to their demands? maybe an underage son of the daimyo and friends?

That’s an option, noted it down.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redlox2

sorry a bit confused? by “next chapter” do you mean Satsuki will wear one in the second half of chapter 3 (i am counting the prologue as a chapter) or will the next girl be wearing one?

Guest redlox2

OK Thanks for clearing it up!! cant wait!! i think Sunday is reasonable and makes us look forward to it!! (especially after something exotic like Satsuki’s chapter:)

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Any way to get some Naruko in the story somewhere?

Upon reflection, I think there’s a couple ways you could do it now that you mentioned Naruto in second chapter, 1. Retcon it out, 2. have some sort of gender change jutsu, maybe anchored by some sort carved into the back, 3 the twin route.

I’m sorry, I think I misunderstood your first question, I thought you meant whether it would be possible for Naruko to have her own episode sometime later. Naruko won’t appear in the Satsuki episode, at least not in this one.

As for how I would do it, most likely simply retcon it, like I did with Satsuki, or go with the twin/sister route.

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

I’m sorry, I think I misunderstood your first question, I thought you meant whether it would be possible for Naruko to have her own episode sometime later. Naruko won’t appear in the Satsuki episode, at least not in this one.

As for how I would do it, most likely simply retcon it, like I did with Satsuki, or go with the twin/sister route.

Actually, you understood me the first time, I wanted to know if you could do Naruko episode? As to what I wanted to done with her, maybe a little exhibitionism, have her stand guard with a vibrator going on inside her.

Ah, alright. Then yes, Naruko definitely can, and most likely will, get an episode. However the next few episodes are already reserved for other characters, so it will most likely take some time.

Guest Guest
Just now, C_Wade said:

Ah, alright. Then yes, Naruko definitely can, and most likely will, get an episode. However the next few episodes are already reserved for other characters, so it will most likely take some time.

Looking forward to it?

16 hours ago, Ookami88 said:

Okay then. Something just came to me while thiking about this story, at least for the torture part and some later service:

Hinata is helplessly bound standing, completely naked, when those servants that treated Satsuki, came to her and also started to smear some oil on her skin, the difference being that this one not only made her sensitive, but also slowly dulled her mind with lust, as it was also a very strong aphrodisiac, soon enough a mere touch to her skin would make her wet. The Daimyo then comes in, with other servants too, who were also carrying various tools, like ink brushes, feathers and some sex toys (the do have electronics, so I see no problem with vibrators being present in that world), and they start to tease the Hyuuga’s oversensitive body to the point where by tickling she climaxes very hard. This goes on long enough until she’s presented by the Daimyo to his allies, in a form of a nyotaimori (naked girl’s body serving as a table for various dishes like sushi and others) – they enjoy her reactions to their assault on her sensitive parts, and once all food is gone Hinata is too dazed with pleasure to stop the men from having their way with her, even two or three at the time, with all of her holes being used.

An initial thought, hope that it may be of some use for you.

16 hours ago, C_Wade said:

Sure, Thanks for the Idea I always planned on some food play, the nyotaimori is just a little more refined than what I had in mind but that’s even better, I’ll definitely note it down and keep it in mind. However Hinata won’t feature for several episodes yet. The second and third will be Tenten/Tsunade and the fourth and fifth will be Kushina/Ino, no idea which one will be second/third or fourth/fifth yet.

Regarding my idea (which I included above for a reminder) I have something to add, that came to me today (my mind sometimes works without my consent on those kind of things):

Hinata is being “trained” by the Daimyo and his men, and they even film the whole thing, and make pictures of the Hyuuga in this shameful predicament. Then the Daimyo makes a deal with Hinata, with a contract that states: Hinata is to take part in an important dinner with representatives of another country (let’s say Lightning Daimyo and three/four Kumo shinobi as his bodyguards, random ones), and should she endure this event, she will be compensated for her time in Daimyo’s service, as well all evidence will be returned to her. However, should she fail in this task, under the penalty of the evidence being published, she will need to participate in any game the guests will choose, additionally for the next month she will be serving in the castle, obeying all commands given, regardless of who will give them, once more under the penalty of the evidence being published. After the month passes Hinata will be given another task, and should she fail again, another month of servitude will be added.

As for the dinner itself, Hinata has to endure as the guests and the Daimyo eat from her naked body, all the while teasing her sensitive spots, like catching her nipples with chopsticks, or drinking sake from between her thighs. Once all food is gone, and Hinata has a fleeting hope of the whole thing to end, but then Daimyo announces that it is time for dessert. Initially Hinata wanted to jump and run away, but she remembered about the movie and photos taken from her “training”, she couldn’t let them to be known, especially she was afraid of what her family would think of her, therefore she stayed still and obedient. Servants came with special oils that would null any leftover scents and aftertastes of food, making Hinata again squeaky clean. Next a tray containing whipped cream cans, bottles of various syrups (maple, strawberry, orange chocolate etc), and fruits (strawberries, cherries, blueberries, oranges etc.) was brought in and the guests took their favorites. Hinata was then decorated amateurishly with the sweet contents, beig over the edge as the men would sample their treats directly from her body. The last straw was when the two Daimyo’s both attached their hungry mouthsa on her cream and cherry covered nipples, while squeezing her breasts and fingering her pussy. It was too much for her, and Hinata climaxed very hard, which was the cause of her loss.

Well, that would be all for now. For penalty game, the only thing that I keep getting is Hinata being gangbanged by all those men, and through that one month she’s a sex toy for anyone in the Daimyo’s castle, even made into a comforter for the guards in their barracks once a week. As for that contract, I think that legalizing the reason for the Hokage’s kunoichi to agree to serve under the Daimyo would put a cork on that plot hole in my opinon.

This may sound like a solid script, but really all of this is just a bunch of suggesstions, and just how I would see such a chapter. Use it or forget about it, your choice really. I only hope that you’ll find anything useful for either the future Hinata episode or for another kunoichi.

The whole food thing is kinda getting to me, so I think it’s definitely going to feature.

The blackmail deal is a possibility, unless I come up with something that I think fits more.

As for the whole legalization and the law aspect of that… well I really won’t bother with it. I marked this pwp after all, so there really is no reason to obsess over silly little things like that.

One question I have for you though, which Hinata do you imagine in this? I doubt it’s the pre-shippuden one, but do you see this done with the teen- or MILF-Hinata?

Teen actually, since her standing with her clan was still fragile at that point, and she was quite self-conscious as well, so that blackmail thing would also work. And simply enough, I’m not too much into MILFs. Though, pre-Shippuuden Hinata does sound appealing at certain aspects, however teen would be more preferable here.

And like I have said, I only throw suggestions for you to either choose from or ignore.

By the way, you did say that you had another idea involving food before I mentioned nyotaimori, could you tell what it was?

Basically what nyotaimori is, only in a less refined setting. Still glad you like that part of my idea.

Another thing, I just got an idea for Tenten’s torture:

Naked and with her arms bound behind her back, Tenten has to walk 20m with a rope between her legs, which is coated in lotion, so no rope burns would appear. The lotion also has a very strong aphrodisiac, and after just few steps Tenten starts to feel its effects. Somehow she manages to cross half of the way, but after 10th meter the rope starts to get tied in knots and they cause the kunoichi new sensations. She’s unable to finish the walk and collapses from the intense orgasms that hit her.

Yes, she kind of seems like the ‘tough’ girl who would be able to take it, while the rest are more ‘girly’.

I brainstormed a little list together in a private conversation earlier and thought I might post it here so people could give me their ideas/opinions on it. Not everything is strictly bondage/bdsm but to me it kind of fits together...

Things that I know could feature, or could not feature:

Possible:

ball-gag (with or without holes)

wooden horse (stationary or swinging) (or tied rope)

rope-bondage/bars

toys (including blindfolds, leashes, clasps, etc)

(asphyxiation (either through waterboarding or light chocking))

paddling/cropping/whipping (no blood)

maybe a public pillory (with or without hood)

sensory deprivation

Maybe:

Speculums

Enemas

urethral insertions

Nose hooks

Not Possible:

Face masks (like those super tight leather things)

ring-gags (just a personal dislike of mine)

latex body-suits (the full-body ones)

anything with blood, including cutting off blood circulation in things larger than a nipple or clit

acupuncture

permanent mutilation/marking of any kind (although it’s a maybe on a tattoo/seal, no branding though)

pony-girl play

I won’t be able to fit everything in the episode but that’s it in general.

Well, if you want to know my opinion, here are my thoughts:

No to –  asphyxiation, Speculums, Enemas, urethral insertions or Nose hooks – these here just make me uncomfortable, especially enema, since it often involves scat, and that’s really out of my league of tolerance.

Don’t really know what the big difference between pillory and stocks is, I checked and they are basically the same device, well maybe pillory is bigger and can be for more than just one person at the time.

The other things that you could add… Really can’t think of anything good enough that isn’t already here. Though, what is your stand on tentacles? Like havin some summon or an exotic pet of Daimyo’s having it’s way with her?

Anyway, I really can’t wait for when Satsuki’s episode finishes and the next girl comes up!

I’m impartial on tentacles, I just wouldn’t know how to write a lemon with them… well, regardless I added it to ideas.

Yes pillories and medieval stocks seem to be the same thing, the enema would have been without scat, I can’t stand it either. The rest was mostly added from tags I found on bdsm pics, and which I wouldn’t have minded to write if a lot of people asked for it.

Satsuki episode is coming along well, maybe a bit too well actually. It’s already 5k words and I still haven’t finished the first scene… well I hope to get it done by Wednesday/Thursday so I can get a bit of an headstart on the next chapter. I’d like to keep a weekly update schedule, but I don’t know if I will manage it.

random: have you figured out all the girls (so far) “figures” yet? like bust, waist, hips etc? or will it be pretty close to canon? like Kushina won’t have heaving double D breasts while TGsunade wil still have her legendary E-cups?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.