Click Here!

Daimyo's Den - Discussion Thread

C_Wade

This is mainly for sharing/contributing/discussing ideas for my story Daimyo’s Den.  Feedback is also very welcome.

If you have a wish for a certain Character/Theme this is also the place to ask, I promise I will consider it, however keep in mind that I don’t have the time, or the will, to write everything.

Link: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106100

Edited by C_Wade

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thanks for that, as for your review, I purposefully never mentioned a name when I was describing the Hokage or Daimyo, so the prologue would fit no matter which time-line I would use.

The first episode will be two chapters of Satsuki (f/sasuke) which was ‘requested’ by CuriousWriter who helped me out a lot. Tsunade will either be the second or third episode and Kushina will feature in the fourth.

Also, nothing speaks against writing several episode’s of the same character, so if you want to see anything specific you can tell me ;)

I just finished reading both chapters, and have posted my review. The whole idea is really interesting, and while I’m not into gender-bent characters, I must admit that Satsuki here did a nice job in keeping me entertained. While it most likely won’t happen for a while, I really would love to see Hinata being subjected to a sexual torture like that (not exactly the same, but something along those lines), she’s my fav character in the entire serie.

I do have some ideas that could involve her, as well as others, but I’d like to know if you have something planned for her, if at all, first.

And thanks for the review, I saw it of course.

I definitely planned on adding a Hinata episode, I’m quite fond of her as well, although, I do not have anything concrete planned for her yet. Sexual torture/pleasure mind-break etc are going to be big things in this story.

I have a list of ideas for almost every character, but most of them are not set in stone, that said there is nothing against gathering more ideas, so just lay them on me.

Okay then. Something just came to me while thiking about this story, at least for the torture part and some later service:

Hinata is helplessly bound standing, completely naked, when those servants that treated Satsuki, came to her and also started to smear some oil on her skin, the difference being that this one not only made her sensitive, but also slowly dulled her mind with lust, as it was also a very strong aphrodisiac, soon enough a mere touch to her skin would make her wet. The Daimyo then comes in, with other servants too, who were also carrying various tools, like ink brushes, feathers and some sex toys (the do have electronics, so I see no problem with vibrators being present in that world), and they start to tease the Hyuuga’s oversensitive body to the point where by tickling she climaxes very hard. This goes on long enough until she’s presented by the Daimyo to his allies, in a form of a nyotaimori (naked girl’s body serving as a table for various dishes like sushi and others) – they enjoy her reactions to their assault on her sensitive parts, and once all food is gone Hinata is too dazed with pleasure to stop the men from having their way with her, even two or three at the time, with all of her holes being used.

An initial thought, hope that it may be of some use for you.

Sure, Thanks for the Idea I always planned on some food play, the nyotaimori is just a little more refined than what I had in mind but that’s even better, I’ll definitely note it down and keep it in mind. However Hinata won’t feature for several episodes yet. The second and third will be Tenten/Tsunade and the fourth and fifth will be Kushina/Ino, no idea which one will be second/third or fourth/fifth yet.

18 minutes ago, CuriousWriter said:

bttr let me help w tenten. XD

sure you can help, was going to ask anyways ;D

1 minute ago, Guest redlox2 said:

that was an amazing chapter!!! Satsuki is in her way to being seduced!!! i loved the drug and tied up aspect!!

thank you! yea it won’t take much more, of course i could drag it out longer, but i planned from the beginning to not have more than two chapters per episode

Guest Racoon123

You think its possible to have a cuckold episode with Sakura? Maybe something like Sakura being hired by the daimyo and Naruto following her because he knows something doesn't sound right about the mission. So we can have a Sakura trying to hide all the things she must do (sexual things) to complete the mission, with an oblivious Naruto who finds out more and more about what is being done to his precious Sakura until the end when he actually realizes whats going on, but its too late since all he can do is watch..

2 minutes ago, Guest Racoon123 said:

You think its possible to have a cuckold episode with Sakura? Maybe something like Sakura being hired by the daimyo and Naruto following her because he knows something doesn't sound right about the mission. So we can have a Sakura trying to hide all the things she must do (sexual things) to complete the mission, with an oblivious Naruto who finds out more and more about what is being done to his precious Sakura until the end when he actually realizes whats going on, but its too late since all he can do is watch..

Oh please no, that’s not what this story is about...

Sorry, I have to agree with CuriousWriter, this is not what this story is about. While i’m a huge fan of ntr personally, this story is more about mindbreak and corruption. That doesn’t mean that there won’t be any ntr or cheating in the story, but none of the spouses/boyfriends will feature in it, except for small mentions

Guest Racoon123
9 minutes ago, C_Wade said:

Sorry, I have to agree with CuriousWriter, this is not what this story is about. While i’m a huge fan of ntr personally, this story is more about mindbreak and corruption. That doesn’t mean that there won’t be any ntr or cheating in the story, but none of the spouses/boyfriends will feature in it, except for small mentions

I didn't mean it as they having a relationship. Just the normal crush Naruto had on Sakura before the end of the end of the series, but I understand if you want to put no mentions of pairings whatsoever in this fic. Then what about a minor(s) mindbreaking Sakura? Leaving her no option but to agree to their demands? maybe an underage son of the daimyo and friends?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.