Click Here!

Rosario + Vampire Kurumu's harem

Guest T_B

I haven't seen any stories about Rosario + Vampire with one of the girls being a futanari so I'm hoping someone will make this for me

Starts around the beginning of the second year Yukari has a plan to get rid of the other girls in Tsukune's harem so he and Moka can get together and then she can convince them to start dating her too she made something that changes the gender of the target after testing it on some random students she starts to put her plan into action her first target is Kurumu only for a problem to occur she doesn't think about what would happen if she tried changing the gender of a monster that can only be one gender confused Yukari went up to Kurumu and started to touching all over the place in hopes to find out what went wrong as Yukari was doing that she accidentally made Kurumu activate her Allure Kurumu thinking her Allure didn't do anything do to it only works on males tells Yukari she is lucky she not a male but before she could complete her sentence Yukari started to act funny her touching started to get more sexual and that when Kurumu noticed something getting hard between her legs she goes to her room and take off her skirt and panties and finds a dick was growing out of her pussy and the next thing she knew a small hand started to play with her new dick turning around she sees a naked Yukari and before Kurumu could say anything Yukari tackle and kissed her and started to have sex after Kurumu cums inside Yukari she asks what going on Yukari explained what she did and Kurumu decided she'll make the other girls fall for her so she can have Tsukune all to herself the order of the girls she gets is up to you after she gets all her love rivals to fall for her she asked Yukari to change her back but unfortunately she had the dick for to long and it now permanent your choice what happens next but I would like all the girls to have multiple sex scenes.

The girls in Kurumu's harem are

Yukari

Mizore who also is the first girl Kurumu gets pregnant your choice if you show/have Kurumu impregnating the other girls

Ruby

Kokoa

Moka

anyone else you want to add you can

Optional you can have Kurumu have a threesome with the girls in her harem if you do any threesome you have to have at least one with Kurumu fucking Yukari and Moka

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.