Click Here!

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Snake_King

New Ben 10 idea if anyone’s interested, though I won’t force it if they’re not.

Inspiration:

• Birth of Catwoman scene from Batman Returns
  • Dexter’s Laboratory episode “Dimwit Dexter”
  • RexFan12345’s bimbofication challenge
  • Any situation where a character experiences something that causes a significant change in their personality and actions

Premise: AU where Ben and Gwen go on their summer road trip with their grandfather at the age of 17.  Gwen and Ben are being antagonistic towards each other as usual, but then a magical bad guy (whomever the writer chooses it to be) comes in with an ensuing fight, during which Gwen gets hit with a magic blast that knocks her out.  Later, after the baddie’s been defeated, Ben checks up Gwen in the Rust Bucket, and when she wakes up, she feels a strong headache at first due to the villain’s magic affecting her own, but then turns into a sex-crazy wild woman and has her way with Ben, ripping her clothes off until she’s in nothing but a thong and bra in the process.  From then on, Ben has no choice but to deal with a cousin who both likes him and wants to constantly ride hm.

Requirements:

• With Max and in public Gwen acts normal, but in private with Ben, her inner wild nymphomaniac comes out and she does him on the spot
  • After ripping her clothes the first time, Gwen decides the underwear is the only clothing she wants to wear from then on, but casts an illusion to make it look like she’s wearing her normal attire
  • Ben is at first surprised by this sudden change in Gwen and wants to fix it, but due to Gwen not wanting to change back and him not knowing anyone with the means to do it, he eventually accepts and learns to enjoy this bizarre new predicament
  • The Omnitrix gave Ben a large dick and massive amounts of stamina, both for fighting and in the bed

Allowed:

• Anal
  • Clothes ripping
  • Spanking
  • Dirty Talk

Not allowed:

• Cheating
  • BDSM
  • NTR

If you have any thoughts or questions about this idea, let me know.

Okay then. It didn't really seem like a situation where you could milk it into a harem anyway. At best, I could imagine the now Wild Gwen using sexual teasing and magical mind altering to make someone like Kai a sex slave, but I don't think you could do more than that.

39 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

I don't mind Kai in the story, I also have ideas of a dark Ben Tennyson where he makes every female he encounters his slaves, don't see much of those.

True, although I think that stories where a character acts differently than normal works better when the change in behavior is given a believable reason, like say…

• Mind altering
  • Possession

And other things like that.

35 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

I thought what if Ben unlocked the Omnitrix true potential and became a god, gaining power as well as a obedient harem of women or something like that, I like the mind altering idea.

That does have potential, but wouldn't he still face opposition or something? And who would be in this harem? Every woman and girl he’s ever met and known?

The mind altering thing just makes the most sense to me for why a hero in a fanfic would suddenly go dark and do questionable things. You actually see the “ultra-powerful dark badass hero” stories a lot in Naruto fanfics.

Possibly, but he is still powerful and such. As for potential girls in his harem it will be a mix of the girls in the show as well as comic book babes like Power Girl and Zatanna. Possibly dealing loss of a loved one (Max or Gwen being killed) and getting revenge and changing

That what I got for now

Sounds good, although I’d probably have Max be the one killed off, because it would seem more fitting and we all like having Gwen be part of the harem, don’t you think?

And would Gwen be part of this harem willingly, or would Ben and all his godly power “coerce” her into joining?

Which Marvel and DC babes did you have in mind?

I wouldn't mind her joining willingly, but it would be up to the writter.  

I have lots in mind, here are the girls for his harem.

Gwen Tennyson, Attea, Looma, Julie Yamamoto, Ester, and Kai Green

Power Girl, Starfire, (comic version) Raven (comic version), Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Huntress, and Zatanna

Storm, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Jean Grey, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, and Ms Marvel (Calor Denvers)

Edited by Rexfan12345

I kind of feel like something should really sell Gwen on the idea of being part of her cousin’s harem.  Like...maybe some of his sexual thoughts unintentionally rubs off on her, a part of her always liked him in a more-than-cousins way, and perhaps she feels the need to help keep Ben in check after the death of their grandfather.

All of those are some interesting choices from the show, DC and Marvel.  Maybe Wonder Woman and She-Hulk as well?

Another thing to consider is that if Ben essentially does become god-like, wouldn’t that technically make him immortal?  And if so, couldn’t he make the members of his harem immortal as well?  That way they could screw each other for eternity without having to worry about getting old and decrepit or dying.

Also, fun idea, all the members of Ben’s harem wear versions of Leia’s slave outfit from Return of the Jedi.

I like the idea of Gwen having feelings for Ben, I also had an idea where he can change reality with the power of Alien X (Ben will not need to transform and use his aliens powers without changing)and make every girl in his harem have massive tits and butts. I thought of adding gender bending as well, making male heroes into his sexy concubines.

Love She-Hulk and WW, I forgot to add Charmcaster in his harem as well.

Immortality can be interesting, love to see how a writter can do it and make it work.

Loving the Princess Leia slave outfit, might be cool to see them wearing collars that contain there powers as well.

Interesting ideas with the reality warping, and I could see Ben doing the measurement-change, although I’m not certain about the gender bending.  Why not just have it be a world were female versions of those male heroes exist?  After all, all fanfics are alternate universes, aren’t they?

I can imagine a scene where Ben is discussing his newfound power with Gwen, and she’s skeptical and thus asks him to prove it, which he does by creating a palace of sorts around them out of seemingly nothing.  Then he surprises her again by making her boobs and butt grow, which at first finds shocking and a little unnerving, but then decides to accept it because they feel good.  Giving into her own feelings for her cousin, she kisses him and then tells him to show her what he’s got, followed by him changing her clothes into a Leia slave outfit variant, and then revealing his big dick right before he does her on the spot.  Think this is to your liking?

As for the immortality thing, I brought it up because of a little problem that I don’t often see addressed in slave/master smut fanfiction; what happens to the characters in the long run when the characters age and grow old?  Do they still try to go at it, or are they so old and tired that they can’t do it anymore?  With immortality and eternal youth in place, that’s not a problem anymore, don’t you think?

Glad you like it, and I don't mind using AU female superhero characters in the story, I'm not the biggest fan of TG (Transgender fetish stuff), but just mentioned it anyway.

Cool idea there, love the idea of her accepting her fate as Ben's sex slave/lover, you have any other ideas for the rest of the girls? I would love to hear them.

I feel immortality is a interesting concept, would be interesting how it would be done.

I’m not sure about the other girls at the moment, but I do at least have one for how Kai could be inducted into the harem:

As far as we know, her only family was her grandfather, as we never saw her parents or if she had any siblings or not.  So, perhaps her grandfather could’ve died recently as well, though under different circumstances than Max, leaving Kai feeling down and a bit lost.  After hearing about it, Ben arrives and gives her comfort, with the two taking solace in the fact that they both know what it’s like to lose a loving grandfather.  The two try to make a laugh or 2 to try and lighten up the situation, but it turns downward again when Kai receives mail that the bank will foreclose on hers and her grandfather’s house, and she will soon be without a home.  Ben offers to take her in, saying he’s moved into a new place now that could use some new tenants.  Kai tries to politely turn him down, but she relents when he helps her realize that she doesn’t have a whole lot of options on where she can go. So, she agrees and he surprises her by bringing her to that palace I mentioned in the Gwen scene by snapping his fingers and teleporting them there. She's even further surprised when she finds Gwen coming up to them dressed in the slave outfit and kisses Ben. Kai asks what's going on, and Ben explains it all to her demonstrating when he needs to. Out of curiosity, Kai asks Ben to do to her what he did to Gwen just to see for herself what it's like. He does, and in the process, rips Kai's shirt and pants, but she's not too bothered by it, since it feels better than she initially thought. Ben offers to reverse it if she wants, but Kai tells him she likes and wants to keep her new assets. Kai thinks it over for a minute, and then decides she wants in on the action as well with Ben and Gwen, as it would give her a new place to call home as well as a new feeling of belonging. Ben then changes her ruined clothes into a version of Gwen's slave outfit, and the three of them have a threesome.

Sound good?

3 minutes ago, Rexfan12345 said:

Sounds great, maybe have Ben and his girls take a road trip to different universes banging different women or something like that.

That would certainly help integrate the DC and Marvel ladies better rather than them just being all in the same world.  Perhaps the writer could have each DC or Marvel woman be from a universe where they don’t have an obligation to it or can’t go back to it for some reason.  That way they would have a better reason for staying as part of the harem.  Plus, it might serve as a pervy, smutty follow-up to Ominverse that is satisfying, as all we got after that was a f*cking reboot, one which I have too much dignity to check out.

True, though I wouldn’t want it to be dark and gritty just for the sake of it.  If it was dark and had a point that it was trying to get across, then it would have quality.

And speaking of Ben 10 as an anime, I think a few people noticed that all the girls Ben met up with in Omniverse sort of gave him a harem in a set up similar to anime.  Specifically, the “Unwanted Harem” trope, where a single guy suddenly attracts extraordinary women, all of whom want him for their own.

Me too, having be dark and gritty just for the sake of being dark and gritty would be a bad idea, I obviously like to see Ben go through obstacles for once other than always winning, it gets boring after a while, like have Ben lose a few battles as well as loved ones. (Grandpa Max being a character need to be killed off, hate the fact the that he lived for so long)

I seen that too, heard Derrick was a fan of harem anime so he put it in as a joke or something like that, but I'm all for Ben 10 having more ladies in his life to be honest with all the crap he has been through. I even had a few ideas for my own Ben 10 anime reboot as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.